LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Awesome video!

Is it just me, or would others here like to see one of these road reviews where they lay into the car some? I mean, I'd like to say see some tires liquified with plumes of smoke behind it, some powerslides, and some ripping around a racetrack.

Not just some non-agressive driving through some twisties.

:)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yeah...like that Aussie one a couple of months back. New set of tires are required after each test drive!!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Yea, the Mark Skaife one in the Clubsport. I have that in my favorites folder and watch it when I "need" that warm fuzzy feeling. :D

·
WOT's up?
559 Posts
Good stuff, thanks...this one is going into my GTO file. Mine better get here soon or I'll start :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Best video I have seen yet. Excellent quality, even when viewed full screen. Car looks even better on video. I especially like the color! Nice shot of the shifter going through the gates also. Thanks for the link!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
Tails said:
Ahh the old deleted post frame-up job. I admire the underhanded sneakiness........
:drink::drink:
son of a ...... :gr_jest: :wall: :gr_jest:

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Dead link now...

Someone please say you saved it? If so, email it to me and i'll try and get it up. (PM me for my email address.)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
shotgun said:
this post is from december 2003, I doubt anyone has it lying around. :banghead:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts