LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
LS9 FTW
267 Posts
Man I think that color would look awesome on my blue

Photos of the wheels on MaverickMans IBM.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I usually check photos on the internet for ideas. I use Google for reviews so that I can have an idea on which wheel will look good in my car.

·
Registered
186 Posts

Photos of the wheels on MaverickMans IBM.
Anyone know about how many sets of these Ace Alloy wheels were sold? The story I got was they simply didn't move off the shelf enough to make it worth making anymore as they were custom for the goats. The only way to get these now is second hand and I've only ever seen one set for sale. I think Ace will custom make a one-off set for about $4K. Wonder how many "pre-orders" it would take for Ace to do another run?

·
Is that FWD?
1,140 Posts
I love mine, I am glad I got them when I did. It was the best quality/finish on any rim I have ever bought. Superlight and fitment was perfect.
I only paid the $1455 for all 4 in this setup when they came out.

Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome with Pilot Sport 4S tires.
Front rim and tire 45.2 lbs. 245/35/19 19x8.5 with 45mm offset
Rear rim and tire 47.2 lbs. 275/30/19 19x9.5 with 52mm offset

·
1 of 40,757
6,509 Posts
all these colors i hated when i was younger are appealing to me now.

QSM, Barbados, even cosmos...

nice car bro.

Off topic.

I actually didn't want QSM but after having a dark colored truck and all the scratches and dents that go with it, I thought a lighter color would be smarter.
Also justified by "blending in" with a million other silver cars and it matches the interior trim. lol Not kidding.

I remember looking at 3 of them.
Arrest me red - Obvious reasons - no.
Cosmos - looked green in the dealer lot. Reminded me of a Texas tornado that I somehow out ran while on my way out west.
Silver - BOOORING. Perfect.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Off topic.

I actually didn't want QSM but after having a dark colored truck and all the scratches and dents that go with it, I thought a lighter color would be smarter.
Also justified by "blending in" with a million other silver cars and it matches the interior trim. lol Not kidding.

Cosmos - looked green in the dealer lot. Reminded me of a Texas tornado that I somehow out ran while on my way out west.
I never thought id own a red car but here i am. Ha. I like it a lot. Needs a full paint though

·
Worthless reject member
41,724 Posts
Off topic.

looks like the car gods might have smited me for a reason...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Anyone know about how many sets of these Ace Alloy wheels were sold? The story I got was they simply didn't move off the shelf enough to make it worth making anymore as they were custom for the goats. The only way to get these now is second hand and I've only ever seen one set for sale. I think Ace will custom make a one-off set for about $4K. Wonder how many "pre-orders" it would take for Ace to do another run?
he did post a teaser about v2 coming out on IG

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
flow one wheels on tire rack fit our cars.......I was a guinea pig. They have several different styles, 17's and 18's avail in staggered fitments. super lite.

edit. blah, I realized i posted this already. o well

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
21 - 40 of 47 Posts