LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any of you guys are interested in after market wheels go to the ROH web site and check them out i have a few mates left in the industry and if you want i can make a few enquires about wheels for you i know that the ROH fury is a smick wheel and i have put them on a monaro in 18x8 it looked cool price i dont know will they fit yes most ROH stuff will and the right ofset and centre bore

·
Registered
138 Posts
aussie bill said:
if any of you guys are interested in after market wheels go to the ROH web site and check them out i have a few mates left in the industry and if you want i can make a few enquires about wheels for you i know that the ROH fury is a smick wheel and i have put them on a monaro in 18x8 it looked cool price i dont know will they fit yes most ROH stuff will and the right ofset and centre bore
Do you happen to have a link to their website?

Thanks!

·
Registered
264 Posts
do we know any prices or lug patterns on any of these

Rt Wheel
Snyper
Drift R
Fury
Modena

All with Chrome Finish

PS thanks for the web site... love it, i just need to find the holden rims somewhere

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
I bought a set of 19x8 ROH Chrome Furies from a dealer in the states. It is a company from Arizona named Group A Wheels. They have a large selection of metric size brand rims. They have ROH and Simmons wheels just to name a few.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
I bought a set of 19x8 ROH Chrome Furies from a dealer in the states. It is a company from Arizona named Group A Wheels. They have a large selection of metric size brand rims. They have ROH and Simmons wheels just to name a few.
Hey BillyGoat are they online? do you have a web address?

thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
BillyGoatGruff said:
im interested of your oppinion of the fury's because i reckon they are one of the best looking wheel i have seen exy though here in aus they are about $560 aus thats just for the 18's

·
Registered
571 Posts
are there any tyre (now you aussies have me spelling that way!) and wheel websites in aus? We have a few here that let you pick your car and color then show you how the rims will look on them. I'm thinking if there is something like that in Aus we could see a Monaro with different rims since that car has been around longer.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Arrowhead Performance and Speed sells them. AP might even still have a set of Strada's instock. Dan (AP) should have all the sizes and prices worked out for anyone that wants to email him.

If you go 18x9 in the back and want to run drag radials you might want to wait a little bit.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
aussie bill said:
im interested of your oppinion of the fury's because i reckon they are one of the best looking wheel i have seen exy though here in aus they are about $560 aus thats just for the 18's
The are quite nice compared to the stock wheels. I think a lot of it come with the tires you put on the wheels. The stock tires seem a bit hard and slide on the road rather than stick. I put a nice Michelin on the new fury's and they seem to have a nicer feel for the road. I do have any problem with going into a curve and sticking. The stockers I would leave the TC on or not drive quite as hard into the corner.
As for the rim itself, I am very pleased with the overall appearence and fitment. By going to a larger rim, you will have to stay with a small tire (aspect ratio). The only bad point about the rims are how the 'spokes' of the rim stick out further than the bead of the rim. Roadrash and curbrash are effects of this. Overall, very happy and satisfied and if you have the extra cash get the best tires. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
The are quite nice compared to the stock wheels. I think a lot of it come with the tires you put on the wheels. The stock tires seem a bit hard and slide on the road rather than stick. I put a nice Michelin on the new fury's and they seem to have a nicer feel for the road. I do have any problem with going into a curve and sticking. The stockers I would leave the TC on or not drive quite as hard into the corner.
As for the rim itself, I am very pleased with the overall appearence and fitment. By going to a larger rim, you will have to stay with a small tire (aspect ratio). The only bad point about the rims are how the 'spokes' of the rim stick out further than the bead of the rim. Roadrash and curbrash are effects of this. Overall, very happy and satisfied and if you have the extra cash get the best tires. You won't regret it.
Any pictures of the wheels and tires on the car yet?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts