LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any hit NY yet, specifically Long Island?

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]Any hit NY yet, specifically Long Island?[/QUOTE]
I just called Morrisey pontiac in Rockville centre and they said within the next 2 weeks

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
called up sun pontiac GMC in Wantagh they have a black one on the floor so I went to go see it. They want 5000 over sticker in marketing adjustments :sneaky: the car was black on black with an auto and 15 miles on it.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to King O'Rourke in Port Jefferson two weeks ago. None is stock yet contrary to what GMbuypower.com says. They said they expect a silver/black A4 and a black/black M6. Oh and there is also a $3000 mark-up for each.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
[QUOTE='91 Formula]Any hit NY yet, specifically Long Island?[/QUOTE]

:thumbs: I realize that this location is not Long Island, but some GTO's including mine are arriving at the Selkirk NY railyard tommorrow morning at 1100 hours. :thumbs:

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
Morrisey pontiac has 3. Sun pontiac has about 8. Ill have an 05 next year :hail:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Westchester here...

The dealer's I've talked to in our area here in Westchester are asking about the same, with only one asking MSRP now.

I'm pretty much expecting to buy the car out of state, and have it delivered here, or pick it up myself. The deals out there are so much better than in our area :(

Just have to decide to wait for the '05, or if I wanna get a great deal on the '04 in the next couple months!

-Chris

EDIT: By the way, I've NEVER seen one GTO on the road here, or on Long Island yet. Strange....

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
I've seen two black one's on the Island, one here in Oceanside and one on the Meadowbrook. I also saw a black one in Brooklyn parked by a fire department.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw an Impulse Blue A few months ago in a Nesconset parking lot and a yellow one on the road in Happauge.

BTW, my last trip to King O'rourke in Port Jefferson, their GTO inventory consisted of a black M6 and A4, an Impulse Blue A4 with custom rims and a silver M6. Smithtown King O' had a yellow M6 in the showroom and a purple A4 with custom rims and pin striping.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, there's a red M6 sitting in my garage :) I've had it since late June, and have only seen one other one on Long Island - a black M6. If you're looking for one, you should try Roslyn Pontiac - exceptionally nice guys, and a pleasure to deal with. Talk to Tony Siriano.

·
...and former GTO owner.
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Morrissey in Rockville Centre taking $1,133 of sticker and if financed through GM, take another $3500 off. Purchase for $28862. This is currently the best deal I have seen on Long Island.

I think they onlly have auto's in stock, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts