LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I've heard about this board from a customer of mine who ordered his GTO from me a while back (i'm a pontiac salesman). Just thought i would drop in and say hi :cool: Oh and I posted all the color %s in the order section for you guys. :)

I drive a 94 LT1 Z28 with a fue mods. Not all that fast but it looks good so i'll pimp it some more. :cool: :D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Yo.

·
Registered
14 Posts
welcome!

it's nice to see a pontiac salesperson that actually knows something about the cars. the dealers around me are completely clueless! it's really sad when the customer has to tell the salesperson or the dealer what is comming out or what the options are going to be. welcome aboard.;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:cool: thats a shame, well I know a decent amount about LS1s and LT1s. I'm no pro but i'll do what I can to answer questions. About the GTO i only know what information is given to the dealership. Not like anyone else looks at it but me haha. So you could say I know more about them then anyone at my work does. :D

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the site :D

·
1,597 Posts
blue05 said:
Too funny. long day at work grey.
As always....and it's friday...woo hoo.............Time for a night on the town Vive Las Vegas :pimp:

·
1,597 Posts
This is funny :driving:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
blue05
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing