LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
waiting today to see if scud-z28 can get me the color that my wife wants, and if so, maybe too i can own a 2004 GTO.

with any luck, it will work out!

been reading the board all weekend, tails, you might need help buddy!.... :D , but good lookin out on the boat watch!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
He's a man on a mission. :D He wants his darn GTO.

Welcome!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess if i order one, i too will be a man on a mission!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Problem is, if you order now, you're wait will be exponentially longer than most of ours, so he may lose interest in tracking boats coming across the big pond. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the longer i wait, the more money i have to put down!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I see the sickness is starting to take over evil already!!! Good luck and welcome aboard.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a 3 ls1 family is a nice place!

now if the salesman will call me!!!! :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
As I posted on LS1Tech. Give Jason at Sewell in Dallas a call. He only asks $500 down and you pay MSRP. That's a lot better than any of the dealers here in Chicago that wanted $2-3k down and of course they'd have to "mark the car up to fair market value!"

I don't know how many allocations he's got left though.

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
or you can contact juan olivares at james wood in denton,tx (25mi north of dallas) he has a couple left coming in at the end of november that aren't reserved....he also only asks for 100 dollars down up to whatever you want to put down...and you have right of refusal....he is also selling them at msrp !!!:D

·
NineInchNutswinger
3,236 Posts
Ha! Dumbass newbs paying MSRP for an '04. Maybe if this was an LS2 I could understand...:drink:

·
7,835 Posts
Ha! Dumbass newbs paying MSRP for an '04. Maybe if this was an LS2 I could understand...:drink:
haha dumbass newb doesnt realize this thread is older than piss.

Thanks for making yourself look dumb.

·
NineInchNutswinger
3,236 Posts
haha dumbass newb doesnt realize this thread is older than piss.

Thanks for making Avsguy33 look dumb.
No shit Sherlock. Maybe you failed to see the sarcasm in my post, and the post above mine.

·
7,835 Posts
No shit Sherlock. Maybe you failed to see the sarcasm in my post, and the post above mine.
i did not, thought you were serious which would have been funnier than hell since TXGTOU is trying to dig up threads today.

No harm no foul.

·
3,256 Posts
i did not, thought you were serious which would have been funnier than hell since TXGTOU is trying to dig up threads today.

No harm no foul.

C'mon now you guys no fighting, sometimes its good to reflect on the past. And I must admit, the $3000 over MSRP for an 04 is quite a funny thread to bring up.

·
7,835 Posts
C'mon now you guys no fighting, sometimes its good to reflect on the past. And I must admit, the $3000 over MSRP for an 04 is quite a funny thread to bring up.
yes it was.

·
NineInchNutswinger
3,236 Posts
:attachment:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
8 Participants
Andrea
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing