LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a new member here and also a recovering alcoholic. I hope to meet new people on here and do do fun things and such. When is the next meet ?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a new member here and also a recovering alcoholic. I hope to meet new people on here and do do fun things and such. When is the next meet ?
Hello Jeff! Most event and info can be found on our MySpace and Friendster pages, dOn’T bE AFrAid 2 sAy hELLo.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Did you just buy a GTO? This is probably the best/most active GTO forum on the internet so welcome. Lots of Goats up in your area so ask around to find out where meets might be in your area.

I applaud your guts to post about your life situation, I too am a recovering alkie (2.5 years and counting)lol. Keep up the work bcuz you know it works if you work it. Wish you were closer to me, I bet we'd have some stories to tell.....

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Thx, feels good to finally get my sh!t together especially since I'm in my 50's. :D

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx guys, I've had her for a while now. I used to come on here alot a long time ago. Here are a few pics....

Attachments

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Thx guys, I've had her for a while now. I used to come on here alot a long time ago. Here are a few pics....

Nice looking QSM in the middle pic

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Very clean and a perfect drop IMHO, the QSM though, meh......:D

·
Abracadabra Holmes
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Very clean and a perfect drop IMHO, the QSM though, meh......:D
Whatever BlueDream, that’s a badass QSM. Better align your opinions with mine sir... love, salty snowflake. Forgot how to do the stick poke emoji, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts