LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newest Kill Brand New BMW 645 Ci

Story is like usual... minding own business and guy in a brand new (still has paper license plates) BMW 645 Ci speeds up to catch me, gets next to me and gives me the old VROOOOOM....

He rolls down his windows (mine are already down) says "GTO? Is that a V8", I say "yeah it's a V8"...... race is on..... We tried to line up at the next light but it turned green as we were rolling up. So, this one is from a rolling start. I wasn't sure what he was going to do so he gets the jump on me. It makes no difference. We stayed even until my first shift, once the shift happens...I'm gone and pulling away like a freight train. However, this car was way quicker than I thought...... how did he even stay even for 2 secs lol? This car was more of a challenge then the WS6 I raced a couple weeks ago….. But, the numbers say otherwise. Someone please explain.

I let up and he gets next to me and I say, "pull over I want to check out your car" he agrees and pulls into a Walgreen’s. That car was awesome way nicer than any M3 I have ever seen and it had the "Sequential Manual Gearbox (SMG) all black in and out. Thing was sweeeet!

His only comment was, "I'm getting a 2005 M5 now, you ruined me, give me 6 months when they are available, I’ll come looking for you”.

Man is it ever fun making $80,000.00+ (Convertible, SMG) car owners not want their car anymore. :gr_jest:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Fastest 0-60 of 5.5sec according to what I found online, no 1/4 times though unfortunately...It weighs almost the same as our car and has less power...Makes perfect sense to me.

Of course people have to realize that if it's a BMW and it doesn't say ///M on it, it's really not for racing.

Nice kill.

And the M5 will eat any one of us alive, probably even Padre. Not BMR of course but ya know.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
You beat a 6 series and didn't blow him away with all of your mods?

Anyways, nice kill, my neighbor is a tech for merc and he was testing out the Mercedes equivalent of the 6er recently.

Engine
Type: V8
Displacement cu in (cc): 268 (4398)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 325(239) / 6100
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 330(447) / 3600
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Brakes & Tires
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 245/45 R18
Exterior Dimensions & Weight
Length × Width × Height in: 190.2 × 73 × 54.1
Weight lb (kg): 3781 (1717)
Performance
Acceleration 0-62 mph s: 5.5
Top Speed mph (km/h): 155 (250)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): 17/25 (n.a.)

Base Price: 2004 BMW 645Ci Coupe - $69,300 / 75,040 € (last update: 6/18/2004)

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
He said he kept up for 2 seconds or so! Then after that -SEE YA!

Doc

Good kill. A new 6 series has to be worth 3 points!!!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
congrats nice kill

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Awesome Kill! Fresh Kraut

Liquorice said:
Story is like usual... minding own business and guy in a brand new (still has paper license plates) BMW 645 Ci speeds up to catch me, gets next to me and gives me the old VROOOOOM....
.... Man is it ever fun making $80,000.00+ (Convertible, SMG) car owners not want their car anymore. :gr_jest:
:hail: Awesome Kill! .. Smoked Fresh Kraut .. BBD be Smiling Large to ya, Liquorice! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts