LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
News From Kollar Racing Products

Eaton and Motive Gear are both available again at Kollar Racing Products.! I am pleased to announce that we have reached a deal with one of the largest Distributors in the US. Look for 100s of new Products like ColdCase Radiators and Hoses on the website. Seriously…I now have access to millions of parts fitting every form motorsport on 4 wheels.

Kollar Racing Products processes EVERY order the day it is placed. You will be notified by phone or email if your order cannot be shipped with in 2 days of purchase.

Kollar Racing Products does not “collect” your orders waiting to fill a manufacturers minimum. I am not going to delay your order to gleam another 2% in profit

Manufactures REQUIRE vendors to advertise their products at certain prices. Unfortunately many Manufactures have “pets” that get away with murder. Kollar Racing will do its best to PRICE MATCH any legitimate POSTED PRICE. I can’t do it all the time.

Customer Service is Job #1 at Kollar Racing Products. NO GAMES…NO Bull$hit.

Thanks

Andy Kollar

·
It's only cosmetic...
502 Posts
That's big news! Congratulations.

Glad to see an awesome dude get rewarded. You've been my go to for the parts I needed that you carry.

Seriously the best customer service. I messed up my order and it didn't process. Andy called me before I could get back to it.

·
Administrator
8,449 Posts
Nice. When is your website going to be updated to show all the new parts I don’t need but will probably buy anyway?

Reactions: vanrah

·
Registered
297 Posts
Nice @Duckman! Still need to do brakes and Konis. Just got some other projects that are more of a priority.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts