LS1GTO Forums banner

News ...

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  RobertHammen 
#1 ·
We are a offical sponsor for the 2004 and 2005 classes for the car show.

We are also working on some awesome raffle prizes :D

Tech sessions from HP Tuners & BMR are in the works along with drag racing, road racing, and cruising. We are working with the GTOAA Gateway chapter to make the even a great time for the new car owners.

#7 ·
DevilYellow said:
We are a offical sponsor for the 2004 and 2005 classes for the car show.

We are also working on some awesome raffle prizes :D

Tech sessions from HP Tuners & BMR are in the works along with drag racing, road racing, and cruising. We are working with the GTOAA Gateway chapter to make the even a great time for the new car owners.
Just spoke with Alan @ Carmotorsports about an order. He was unaware of the GTOAA Nationals. Alan mentioned he has not received any information from a contact preson about raffle prizes and Carmotorsports would be interested. Told him to check out the site and I would inform you. He may attend with his 2004 GTO. Later ...

#9 ·
John Delore said:
Just spoke with Alan @ Carmotorsports about an order. He was unaware of the GTOAA Nationals. Alan mentioned he has not received any information from a contact preson about raffle prizes and Carmotorsports would be interested. Told him to check out the site and I would inform you. He may attend with his 2004 GTO. Later ...
I sent out information packets to the vendors up for renewal at the end of 2004 (and CAR was one of them I believe). I also have something posted in the private sponsors section. Because we are getting closer to the event I have been making a phone call or two when I can to vendors.

Believe me, I do try.

#12 ·
That wouldn't be a bad Idea for the charity side of the event. Post it in the trash talk thread.

#13 ·
04IBM GTO said:
Someone needs to video the event and make a DVD. I would be willing to pay for it, I wan't to see the Sarge/Padre race in Hi def.
WINNER!

I'd pay for it

#14 ·
DevilYellow said:
I sent out information packets to the vendors up for renewal at the end of 2004 (and CAR was one of them I believe). I also have something posted in the private sponsors section. Because we are getting closer to the event I have been making a phone call or two when I can to vendors.

Believe me, I do try.
I'll be at the Nationals in St. Louis. Arriving Tuesday evening. Departing Sunday morning. Staying at the Westport Holiday Inn. Hope to see you there.

#15 ·
04IBM GTO said:
Someone needs to video the event and make a DVD. I would be willing to pay for it, I wan't to see the Sarge/Padre race in Hi def.
I can do it... I have the technology! :) Was planning on bringing both the camcorder and the PowerBook to the Nats. iMovie/iDVD rock!

Charity sounds good. Don't know what it would take to make multiple copies of the DVD (guess I could just keep burning them while surfing the site... :)

--Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.