LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NIB Go Pro Hero 5 Black Price Drop

Looking for $310.00 shipped and paypal'd.

·
2006GTO M6 dd-drag-roadcourse
1,464 Posts
Wow good deal! I just bought one a couple months ago and paid $428 with tax from best buy.

Bump for you drag racers who never have in car videos ;)

And you can talk to the damn thing... I get it set up in my car and yell at right before my burnout... "Go Pro Start Recording!" and it follows your orders

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow good deal! I just bought one a couple months ago and paid $428 with tax from best buy.

Bump for you drag racers who never have in car videos ;)

And you can talk to the damn thing... I get it set up in my car and yell at right before my burnout... "Go Pro Start Recording!" and it follows your orders
Thanks. That's what I thought.

Cheapest I have found online is $399 and free shipping. So saving about 20%.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, I'm interested, do you have the proof of purchase? Last time I bought a gopro 2nd hand it broke about a year later is all. They wouldn't warranty it without the proof of purchase.let me know, thanks

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, I'm interested, do you have the proof of purchase? Last time I bought a gopro 2nd hand it broke about a year later is all. They wouldn't warranty it without the proof of purchase.let me know, thanks
PM sent.

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pending sale.

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back available!

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I checked on ebay (and really I'm not a fan of buying things on ebay because from my experience it's a roll of the dice) and found some for $360.00 shipped so I dropped the price.

$310.00 includes shipping with insurance and paypal fees!

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pending sale.

·
REDKEYN
3,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts