LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a nice run with a T/A today but i was not in the GTO......:secret: Was sitting at a red light MMOB when i see the nose of a T/A pull up next to me.....i look over and see him looking at me.....i decide now its time to not MMOB anymore....he let her rip up she sounded nice so i responded....on green i launched pretty good with a little motor mount vibration :shiner: but to my suprise with very little wheelspin and we were dead even to about 50 and up to 70 i pulled about a fender on him.....i think i did pretty damn good for my first encounter with an t/a......now if i could be in the GTO when i get the competition :banghead: :banghead: and for some reason he did the flyby on me and gave me the thumbs down.....wtf? was that necessary? ughh all well.....on my way home from my dinner run i went :burnout:

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bonzelite said:
sorry. i saw Impreza and "WRX spoiler" and made an incorrect brain lapse of judgement.

were you driving the SRT4, then?
yes i was and was amazed at how well it hooked up for once......it usually does its torque steer launch dance for about a second :drink: i bet i would have had at least a car or more on him if i was in the goat........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts