LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here I am just minden my own bizzzness and a 350Z comes pulling up behind me in traffic. We are heading to a traffic light slowly and I can see the two guys in the car looking at the goat. As we are rolling up to the light the Z driver starts to lunge forward and then back off and he does this two or three times. Seems to me like he wants to tango, but his turn signal was on to go right at the light . . . So I hit my turn signal to go right too (is this NOT minden my own buzzness now)! The light changes and most of the traffic goes straight and I slowly turn right and stay in the far right lane and the Z is on my tail. I shift to second and am about 3000rpms and I see the Z make his move quickly to my left so I stab the throttle and we are off. Lets just put it this way, the poor sucker never made to past my bumper. He hung a little in second but as I stuffed third (chirp goes the BFGs) I start to pull away and I move to the left in front of him and stay there until I back off around 5000 in third for upcomming traffic. We slow down and as we are comming up to a light I take the left hand turn lane (so I can get back to my original route) and he rolls by slowly on my right and he gives me a friendly salute and a smile. It turns out that the two guys in the Z are in the Army. I give them a salute back and off I go. Good Bless America :patriot:

Doc

·
Big Pappa
298 Posts
good kill...

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LT1Firebird said:
Haha, nice kill. Any mods? This holden platform is great.
The only things I have done are a K&N Aircharger, plugs, and wires. Some more are on the way but that is on the DL list :secret: for now!

Doc

·
DAE HAN MIN GOOK!!!
1,925 Posts
very nice... almost like my run-in with a G35 coupe!

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Nice kill! I keep expecting a challenge from one any day now since I see them all the time but they tend to shy away from the goat! :secret:

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
Nice Kill. I like playing with those 350Z's. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts