LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just programed this thing using the directions and just wanna make sure that I did it right and hear back from people that have it installed already. So first this is a 04 with TPS/Throttle stuff coming from the computer. That being said the status should read 000 cause Im not using a throttle switch and no gears locked out. After that I checked the rpms that it was reading and its seems right 900-1000 rps at idle. Ok then if im only using 1 stage do I use steps 5 and 6 to program (cause it shown first) Or 3 and 4. Ive got it set on 3 and 4 cause Im assuming thats the right one, but just wanna know for sure. Any other things I should know about??Thanks.
Chris

·
Frantically Modding
4,458 Posts
REDGLOW360 said:
Ok so I just programed this thing using the directions and just wanna make sure that I did it right and hear back from people that have it installed already. So first this is a 04 with TPS/Throttle stuff coming from the computer. That being said the status should read 000 cause Im not using a throttle switch and no gears locked out. After that I checked the rpms that it was reading and its seems right 900-1000 rps at idle. Ok then if im only using 1 stage do I use steps 5 and 6 to program (cause it shown first) Or 3 and 4. Ive got it set on 3 and 4 cause Im assuming thats the right one, but just wanna know for sure. Any other things I should know about??Thanks.
Chris
Just go out and hit it ya sissy.:stickpoke

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nmbr1GMfan said:
Just go out and hit it ya sissy.:stickpoke
hahaha I did, I think its working, IAT dropped about 10 degrees in a few seconds after I had been cruising on the expressway for a bit when I armed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts