LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i ordered nitro daves fold up switch panel and come to find out it will not work with the smokers package, well i would like to make it work and i know someone on here has done it and i would like to get some help.
Thanks for the help
Rich

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you want to sell it, I'll buy it off you for a slight discount.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Just break your ashtray and have them order you the compartment under warranty...or I'll buy it from you for what you paid for it + shipping

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
stangeater01 said:
ok guys i ordered nitro daves fold up switch panel and come to find out it will not work with the smokers package, well i would like to make it work and i know someone on here has done it and i would like to get some help.
Thanks for the help
Rich
i'll buy [email protected]

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
They are, trust me.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
<----Just spray and dip!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
How easy would it be to take out the smokers package and add the other setup. I don't smoke and nobody will smoke in my car so the ash tray and lighter are pretty much useless to me.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
socal gto said:
How easy would it be to take out the smokers package and add the other setup. I don't smoke and nobody will smoke in my car so the ash tray and lighter are pretty much useless to me.
Really easy. I believe there's a write up. Let me go look for it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
socal gto said:

what does the smokers package even look like, i've never seen one.....is it special order?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
i could be wrong, but i thought the smokers package replaced that whole compartment.

yes, it is special order at the parts counter. some people have gotten it just for the cigarette lighter/power adapter so they dont have to use the one in the center console

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I was surprised to find out that all the gtos don't have the cigarette lighters since every gto on the dealerships lot had them.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
socal gto said:
I was surprised to find out that all the gtos don't have the cigarette lighters since every gto on the dealerships lot had them.

and im willing to bet they charged an arm and a leg for them too

1 - 19 of 19 Posts