1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy Halloween everyone.......

Here are this months specials..

Group 1
Nitrous Outlet single nozzle system, Automatic bottle heater, purge, nitrous pressure gauge, fuel pressure safety switch, NHRA fitting, Blow down tube, NGK TR6 Plugs, and our digital dual windowswitch with built in TPS and any gear lock out feature.

Only 999.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group 2
Nitrous Outlet dual nozzle dry kit, Automatic bottle heater, purge, nitrous pressure gauge, fuel pressure safety switch, NHRA fitting, Blow down tube, NGK TR6 Plugs, and our digital dual windowswitch with built in TPS and any gear lock out feature.

Only 900.00

Group 3
Our Custom plate system...
Your choice of stock, 90mm or LS2.
billet plate,o-ring gasket,throttle extention bracket,jetting from 50-200,10lb bottle with high flow valve,300 hp lifetime warrenty solenoids with purge port desighn,all mounting hard ware,hoses and fittings..etc

Automatic bottle heater, purge, fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous pressure gauge, NHRA valve and blow down tube.

Our custom Digital Window switch with built in TPS and any gear lock out feature. (will controll 2 stages)

NGK TR6 Spark plugs...

Special price 1,075

Group 4
Your choice of our custom GTO or F-body Halo system, 10 lb bottle with high flow valve, 20 foot main feed line,Stainless steel quick release bottle brackets, 300 hp Lifetime warrenty solenoid with purge port, all fittings, hoses and hard ware.

Automatic bottle heater, purge, fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous pressure gauge, NHRA valve and blow down tube.

Our custiom digital window switch with built in TPS and any gear lock out feature. (will controll 2 stages)

NGK TR6 Spark plugs...

Special price 859.00

And here is the perk. When you call in your order with one of the monthly specials make sure to tell your sales rep not to forget your free Nitrous Outlet T shirt.. Make sure to tell them your size.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/models.asp?group=21&model=60&dept=11

You can call in your orders toll free at 1-866-648-7637

These specials are good until the end of October..
Thank you
Dave

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
dave you sick s.o.b how could you do this to me???? god i need to sell myself and fast!!! oh by the way sweet deal.

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
I might be blind, i usually am. did any of these have the custom switches for the fold down/

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
the druel from group 1 has reached my shoulder....... thinking about taking another credit card out..( too bad its oct.)

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
question about the beginning of group 3
typo or am I not reading this correct ??

Group 3

isn't 90mm & ls2 the same thing
shouldn't that be 78mm or LS2 or should it say 90mm or LS1 ???

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
Dave, One more question looks like your giving out free shirts with these orders, Say if we have ordered in the last few months how bout we get a free shirt also ???

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Dave! Perfect time for a sale! I'll be calling you Friday if I don't hear from you before then!! Plate kit here I come.

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
If I was keeping my Procharger setup that Plate kit would have been ordered as soon as I saw this!

Great deals. Oh how I want to have the Nitrous Outlet plate kit! Maybe on my next car.

·
Raoul Duke
21 Posts
Apparently these are better because of the spray direction and build also. Unless there is something I am not seeing, Is there any other significant difference between it and the NOS plate.

·
Registered
385 Posts
slowgoat said:
question about the beginning of group 3
typo or am I not reading this correct ??

Group 3

isn't 90mm & ls2 the same thing
shouldn't that be 78mm or LS2 or should it say 90mm or LS1 ???
Yea sorry about that Dave has had a lot to do latley.... They are the same.

slowgoat said:
Dave, One more question looks like your giving out free shirts with these orders, Say if we have ordered in the last few months how bout we get a free shirt also ???
Sorry but the way the specials are setup we can give out the TShirts with them.

-Chris

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Chris or Dave, when I order my kit in about 10 hours. What should I tell the service rep? That I want the Group 3 Boorific Special? If I could talk to one of you briefly that would be great. I have a few questions that need to be answered.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
slowgoat said:
the odds are very good that one of them will answer the phone anyway
Thanks slow

·
Site Sponsor
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep.
Being Friday I will be in the back most of the day bur Chris, Ray and Courtnay will be upfront. So just ask for Chris and he will fix you up.
Dave

·
60% of the time, everytime.
1,167 Posts
so none of these are 'wet' ? i'm still new to nitrous.

My understanding wet is 'nicer' to the engine but harder to install.

Also, is that new custom switch that folds out in any of these deals? 'custom switch plate'?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts