LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my TNT F1 kit installed and tuned today. My numbers with the 150 shot were 444hp and 408tq. i tried it out a few times on the highway and the extra horses kick in pretty good. I have a FPSS, but it was bypassed cuase it wasnt working right so i need to mess around with it or remove it. I also have a window switch, but for some reason on the first 150 shot pull(not shown), the RPMS went too high and turned it off, so theres something with the wiring i have to checkout. the next pull was done with the TPS only. my base numbers (with the timing pulled) was 307, the very furst run was 332ish. i cant wait to get a cam in there to help out with the bottle.

also, my A/F ratio was a bit high but that was cause it was aroun 1000psi. once i get my heater from dynotune, its gonna be set to around 1100, which sould make the A/F ratio a little better (and maybe help me pickup a few ponies)

my mods so far (besides the bottle): jba shorties, jba catless mids, fuddle 3200 2.0str converter, shift kit, and volant intake.

oh, BTW, dont ask for any pics of the install. It looks like ass right now cause im waiting on a gauge, purge, and heater before i go through and tidy things up.

hopefully i have some new times tonight. my previous best on street tires was 12.9:gears:

·
Must go faster...
1,569 Posts
Unlocked converter. Get that window switch a steady ignition signal, it was screwing up the runs along with the fuel pressure safety switch. Definately run up the bottle pressure to around 1100 on the 100-150 jettings since it was fairly rich. Your timing is very safe for the 150 shot and 91 oct with the AZ heat.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Your torque is way low for a 150 shot, get those bugs worked out and try it again:D

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
was this a wet or a dry kit? Prolly once you get all of the bugs worked out you'll pick up a few more hp and a lot more tq.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a wet kit

im gonna see if i can get that FPSS to work, if not, im just gonna remove it. for the tach signal im gonna see if redoing the connectors will work. if not, then ill find someone and solder the thing. and once i get everything else in and those things corrected, i might see about dynoing it again. there might be a dyno day with some srt4s in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i think i figured out why the window switch cut out. the crimp wasnt too good, and i was able to wiggle the wire out. i put a new connector on, and its pretty solid. guess ill find out tonight if it stays or not

·
Must go faster...
1,569 Posts
The torque numbers are obviously way off because it was way past the peak torque area by the time it started spraying. If it had sprayed and recorded at 3000 rpm the numbers would have been much higher.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the best run of the night with the 150 shot was 12.6 @112. I think im still having WS problems, but when you run out of nitrous, its kinda hard to keep trying.

·
Must go faster...
1,569 Posts
05gto60 said:
the best run of the night with the 150 shot was 12.6 @112. I think im still having WS problems, but when you run out of nitrous, its kinda hard to keep trying.
Yea, you are definately having problems if that was your best time. That car should be running high 11s pretty easily with traction near 118-120 mph.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts