LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got some nitto dr. and drag bags for my 04 m6 does any one know what i will beable to shave off my 1/4 time with them (est.) all i have is a intake cut outs and tune.......thank you

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I am not sure. I am running the same stuff. I have never raced the car without these parts. I can tell you. Start with 22psi in the tires, and 16psi in the bags. Mine seamed to stay up when shifting. Did not transfer the power all that well. I've got video of my runs.

Keep in mind. This is my first time ever racing at a drag strip.

I am in the right lane first run, and left the second and third. I know, I crewed up on my 2-3 shift. Hit rev limiter. I also know, I lost to a Neon. It was an SRT-4. It was my best time for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR06B2ZfAw0

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats srt 4 deff. isent stock so its alright what do you launch yours at so it launches hard and doesnt spin

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I was taking it lightly the first two races. About 1,300rpm's. My last race was 2,200. Trak was extra sticky that day. I did not want to find a ride home. 200 miles just to get there. Nothing closer. When the BMR axles, and stubs go in, I may hit 2,800-3,000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts