LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been hard to find anyone who wants to "play" lately. I hang out on this stretch of road known for "gear heads". It's a two lane road each way with a bunch of lights every couple of miles or so with gas stations and stores up and down both sides. Everyone in the area cruises up and down this road (called the "Pike") to show off their cars and to take a few runs at eachother. It used to be all American muscle cars in the 70's and 80's, but now it's mostly rice burners. Friday and Saturday nights it's packed with all kinds of "jazzed" up machines showing off, but the cops are all over the place just itching to stop you for anything so everyone cools it.

But on the other nights of the week the cops must be hanging out in the doughnut shops because its wide open for "playing". This is when I cruise the pike and others do too who want to "play". My Goat and I have beaten just about everyone who wants to race and now they all know my car and no one wants to have fun (or spanked). I mean, sure every once in a while some burner thinks his cars is going to beat the "Rocket", but it just turns into another lesson of heartbreak. Heck, even this Mustang I was egging on wouldn't even bite. I pulled up next to him after he just polished off a ricer and I was jumping the front end for a go at it, but he looked over and wouldn't bite. He just gave me the "no way" shake off.

I guess the goat has a reputation now and no one wants to be "dusted" I mean chalanged. I think it's time to find a new place to play and just cruise the pike to show off. Bad Goat, baaaaaadddddd.....lol...lol.

ROK

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
Not to sound like a mod or anything, but this thread belongs in the kill section. (technically) It is the section made for street racing threads as well as track kills. This section is more for those who go road racing, such as autocross. Just a little future info for you.
Mike

·
duh
1,214 Posts
ROKS ROCKET said:
Bad Goat, baaaaaadddddd.....lol...lol.

ROK
:gr_jest:

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hollywood said:
Not to sound like a mod or anything, but this thread belongs in the kill section. (technically) It is the section made for street racing threads as well as track kills. This section is more for those who go road racing, such as autocross. Just a little future info for you.
Mike

~~~ .|.. ~~~
Thanks
ROK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts