LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
I might not make it this week. Work is super hectic right now, but the more important factor is that I need to find a daily driver. I just broke 47,000 miles this week and I need to park this sucker while I put the mods on.

I've gone to a couple of dealerships this week looking for a truck, something that I can be happy driving around everyday but also something I won't feel the need to mod at all performance wise since all my extra funds are going into the goat.

Here are the trucks I'm looking at currently:

04-06 Chevy Silverado 1500 Single Cab Short Bed
03-04 Ford Lightning
04-06 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab Short Bed

Long story short, I might miss a couple weeks worth of meetups during this process.

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
For those in publicly traded companies: it's Quarter End....welcome to the madness.

·
street terrorist
711 Posts
we need more people to say "im gonna go" then ill decide on going cuz if its gonna be like me and 3 other goats then thats kinda pointless IMO.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
There is ALWAYS at least 6 people there.

Bobby
Greg
Tom
Tim
Tony
Joe (although his clutch is out but he'll probably still show just like he did last week.)

The list changes from time to time, but it's never just 2 or 3 people there. So if you're thinking of going, do it. You won't regret it. Fun times.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
i think tom and wife is out of town..but there is always someone but this weekend might be kinda scarce...just trying to keep ya from wasting your time and gas money newton:drink:

·
14 Pound Boosted Farm Truck
581 Posts
Blackbat said:
I might not make it this week. Work is super hectic right now, but the more important factor is that I need to find a daily driver. I just broke 47,000 miles this week and I need to park this sucker while I put the mods on.

I've gone to a couple of dealerships this week looking for a truck, something that I can be happy driving around everyday but also something I won't feel the need to mod at all performance wise since all my extra funds are going into the goat.

Here are the trucks I'm looking at currently:

04-06 Chevy Silverado 1500 Single Cab Short Bed
03-04 Ford Lightning
04-06 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab Short Bed

Long story short, I might miss a couple weeks worth of meetups during this process.
I have a BLACK 2004 LIGHTNING For Sale , was my daily driver
16,700 original miles and still drives like new, couple minor scratches no dents
I'm the second owner , only mods are Flowmasters
This truck is EXTREMELY fast stock only mod I see worth doing is a K&N high flow intake kit with a conical filter and heat shield
I purchased the truck at future ford and
it comes with a Ford Certified 7 year 70 thousand mile transferable warranty
My GTO is now my daily driver
I don't need The truck anymore , My WIFE has been driving the truck
now for 4 months
she has only put about 600 miles on it
I keep my cars nice ,my blue GTO was the first one on the dyno ,
at the GTO DYNO DAY in PACHECO its very clean and so is My Truck.

PM : Me if your interested in this 2004 Lightning Truck
Troy

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
PM sent. :)

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
Ahhh well, next Friday it is then. Might be better, it's been a long week.

·
I'm a steamroller of truth...
1,857 Posts
Since this fell off the first page, thot I'd pull it back up. Is it too early to plan for THIS weekend yet?? Anyone willing to brave the cold??

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Since this fell off the first page, thot I'd pull it back up. Is it too early to plan for THIS weekend yet?? Anyone willing to brave the cold??

I won't be ready for this Friday, but I'm shooting for next Friday to be all buttoned up based upon the information and pictures (candy coat is on) from today.........:secret: :sneaky:

·
14 Pound Boosted Farm Truck
581 Posts
ive seen his truck in person its nice...i believe he even has his homeade intake on the truck, like the one he has on his goat......:drink:
The truck has a HighFlo intake on it as well
hope I didnt get too much rubber dust on your young ladys GTO
when I left
first gear in that truck is useless :burnout:

The Baja Fresh car show is done for winter

Where is the next get together planed to be at ??????????

·
I'm a steamroller of truth...
1,857 Posts
So is anyone going to be out & about tonight, or will I make a trip for nothing down to Fairfield?!??

1 - 20 of 78 Posts