LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOR-CAL GOATS: Livermore BBQ / Potluck On July 6th

I am excited to announce our 5th Annual Nor-Cal GOATS Picnic to be held at the East Bay Regional Park of Del Valle in Livermore!

Come join the fun!
1) jbo'sgoat/jason
2) raygnicky/ray
3) Hogos/Colin
4) TCorzett/Todd
5) Smeech/Jon
6) Snerbniski/Bren maybe
7) Grainfedgoat13
8) Smeech/Jon
9) o5gtoMo/Moses
10) Dblaron
Where:

Del Valle Park
7000 Del Valle Road
Livermore, CA 94550

Picnic Area: “Beach View”

When:
Saturday, July 6th, 2013
BBQ/Potluck: 10am

Here's a list of items that I'll need people to bring:

-Ribs and Chicken - Jason/jbo'sgoat
-Burgers/Buns - Colin/Hogos
-Hot Dogs/Sausages/Hot Dog buns - dblron
-Condiments (mustard, ketchup, lettuce, pickles, cheese, etc) - jeff
-Sodas and drinks (3-4 12 packs for a total of 36-48) - ray
-Water (1-2 flats) - Todd
-Sides (4-6 costco sized potato salad, cole slaw or chips) - dblaron
-Plates/Utensils/Napkins - Jon
-Coolers (2-3 for drinks, 1 for BBQ items and sides) - Colin
-Ice (6-8 bags) - Ray
-Charcoal/Lighter fluid - Moses
-BBQ utensils/serving trays - Grainfedgoat13
-Cookies - Ray

Fortunately this is a Regional Park and the grounds are beautifully landscaped. NorCal Goats are covering the reservation expenses but there is a parking per vehicle charge of $6.00 per car that the attendees will be responsible.

Park Features:
• The centerpiece of the park is a lake 5 miles long with all kinds of water-orientated recreation. All of this is surrounded by 5,000 acres of beautiful land.
• Swimming. There are two swimming beaches w/ lifeguards on duty during posted periods. To be clear, this is lake swimming
• Picnicking, Camping, Fishing, Boat Rental and Launching and Lake Tours
• Bring a Football or two and we’ll get a game going for sure

To Reach the Park
Del Valle Regional Park is located on Del Valle Road off Mines Road south of Livermore (parking fee). Exit I-580 eastbound or westbound in Livermore at North Livermore Avenue. Head south and proceed through town (North Livermore Avenue will become South Livermore Avenue in town). About 1.5 miles outside town, turn right at Mines Road, go about 3.5 miles and continue straight on Del Valle Road (Mines Road turns left). The park entrance is about four miles ahead.

Come Join Us and have some Fun!

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
i'm in brotha i will bring the sparing gear and a football plus some food of course lol

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol hell yeah! I need to think about what I'm gonna bring!

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else?

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live 3 hours away, but I'm interested....
Come on down if you can make it? If you have the long weekend off spend it out here in the Bay Area and come out for the BBQ! Post up if you can make it! :thumbs:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm down, I haven't been to an event in a while and missed the good times from the last event in Manteca! I'll bring the utensils/plates/napkins

·
CGM Mafia
3,033 Posts
Well, plans changed so my family will be in town. Count me in +3. Quick question. If there will be enough kids there, I want to bring a piñata and a cake since my daughter's birthday is July 5th. If its a good idea let me know.

·
CGM Mafia
3,033 Posts
That's a great idea! I'll rent some kids; no worries! Jose's daughter might be a little young, but yeah, we'll find some! Glad you can make it, Andrew!
You know how us Mexican-Americans party! God forbid the white man holds us down! Can I include American with Mexican? I know how this forum gets :lol:

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know how us Mexican-Americans party! God forbid the white man holds us down! Can I include American with Mexican? I know how this forum gets :lol:
My kids will be there!

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
There is beer and wine allowed without a permit. No hard alcohol.

I'll bring some garbage bags/cleanup stuff, plates utensils and napkins (lots leftover from past events) and maybe some snacks.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
About this Discussion
78 Replies
16 Participants
2004KID
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing