LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, here is the official thread for the event, if you can make it go ahead and respond and ill add you to the for sure list, you guys know the deal. ORIGINALLY THIS WAS TO BE A GTO MEET BUT NOW ALL LSx CARS ARE INVITED.

when: Saturday May 9th

time: 7PM (kind of tribute to the hot august nights hehe although its not august)

where: Spanos park west take the 8 Mile RD exit on I-5 north stockton to the west side of the free way and itll be in the parking lot right off the freeway by target.

Sonic Drive-In
10354 Trinity Pkwy
Stockton, CA

what to bring: hungry stumachs and possibly a jacket depending on weather (which should be fine in may)

For sure:
1. Me
2. Espinoza510
3. dbassd
4. baumgardner
5. ls2weber
6. snerb
7. oldschoolgoat
8. SScanuk(TBSS)
9. HOGtos
10. carcrazygirl
11. GTOsmurfer
12. ultraviolence
13. wldwill925
14. jd_fj
15. BOUT X (norcal vettes) said he might bring some other vette guys more the merry
16. TCorzett (G8 forums)
17. mickey_7106 (norcal Vettes)
18. jcb5565 (norcal vette)
19. GTOmike (non board member)
20. Barbados Blue GTO
21. ITsAG (G8 Board)
22. Drathan (G8 board)
23. Basket Case (lsx board)
24. Racin Jason (lsx board)
25. myLTwon (lsx board)
26.Troll Account(ls2 forum)
27. Mikey 7106(vette)
28. 6D9 (said he might bring a few other guys as well)
29. eddie510 (lsx)
30. 99FIREBIRD-TA(lsx)
31. ponyklr
32.sandys78vette(norcal vettes)
33. JonLiSaLoser(tbss)
34. C5Z28(lsx)
35. Ivman

Maybe:
1. tpsmak (norcal vettes)
2. ptroxx (norcal vettes)
3. FCsuper (g8 board)
4. millefune
5. Darknessxyz (lsx)
6.NORCALMUSCLE1 (lsx)
7.2k6tbss (TBSS)
8.smeech

·
New home track: Nürburgring
3,590 Posts
I wanted to go, but you chose the wrong weekend!! :p I'll be out of the country on the 9th, so count me out.

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to go, but you chose the wrong weekend!! :p I'll be out of the country on the 9th, so count me out.
if it goes good we can always do one in summer as well. the best thing is theres always gunna be more hehe.

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There has been talks of doing regular GTGs rotating around the Bay Area. This could be the start of a good thing.
ya, its kind of a cool thing, bay, valley, sac area, then rotating. seems easy.

·
aka BG
420 Posts
Jose or Andrew, did you guys want to meet up somewhere central to us then 'convoy' out there to sonics?

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bumpin

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was thinking maybe we could invite the cvette and G8 guys as well, make this a sort of LS series engine gtg hehe i dunno just throwing out ideas. anyone have access to the other boards and can maybe throw a link to this thread. what u guys think?

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
i was thinking maybe we could invite the cvette and G8 guys as well, make this a sort of LS series engine gtg hehe i dunno just throwing out ideas. anyone have access to the other boards and can maybe throw a link to this thread. what u guys think?
Hey Jeremy, I think it's a good idea. I'm on norcalvette.com and I'll be happy to POST it up with an invite. I'll link them here and in turn, I'll link you there.

Update: Here it is: http://www.norcalvettes.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2213.0

Also, I'll spread the work today at the Rainbow Run with all the Vettes. Perhaps we'll get some interest.

Colin

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Jeremy, I think it's a good idea. I'm on norcalvette.com and I'll be happy to POST it up with an invite. I'll link them here and in turn, I'll link you there.

Update: Here it is: http://www.norcalvettes.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2213.0

Also, I'll spread the work today at the Rainbow Run with all the Vettes. Perhaps we'll get some interest.

Colin
thanks colin, I went ahead and posted on the G8 forums to, itd be that much better to have our fellow LSx guys come out. plus the more the better u know.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts