LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was an awesome cruise that lasted for most of the day on Sat. We planned out some real good roads for this one and didn't have a big turnout which made it more fun. By the end of it we were sore all over.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
These pics remind me of the following song:

Which one of these things, doesn't belong?

"Stop that rhyming, and I mean it!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"
"Yagh!!"

Who let that Viper in there?

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Man this cruise was awesome!!! My kidneys still hurt from all the roads but I really don't care because at the time I was having way too much fun. 220 miles of windy coastline and curving hillsides. And the viper, when you have a viper that has a supercharger and nitrous leading the way, its bound to be fun trying to keep up with him.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
Man this cruise was awesome!!! My kidneys still hurt from all the roads but I really don't care because at the time I was having way too much fun. 220 miles of windy coastline and curving hillsides. And the viper, when you have a viper that has a supercharger and nitrous leading the way, its bound to be fun trying to keep up with him.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Are you guys planning any events around Columbus Day / Thanksgiving / Christmas? I'd love to go for a run but those are the only times where I am for sure in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
phobos512 said:
Are you guys planning any events around Columbus Day / Thanksgiving / Christmas? I'd love to go for a run but those are the only times where I am for sure in the Bay Area.
phobos
You will need to register to have access to NorCal-LS1 forum and then take a look in the gtg section for planned events.

http://norcal-ls1.com/forum/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts