LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Month, New Cruise!

WHAT: Cruise to Lake Berryessa
- This is an LS cruise, for any GM performance vehicles... corvette, camaro, firebird, G8, GTO, CTS-V, TBSS, MCSS, etc.. oldschool muscle is welcome as well.

WHERE: This cruise will start off at Solano Community College. We will leave there and hit some nice back roads on our way to the lake
- start address- 4000 Suisun Valley Rd Fairfield, CA 94534)
- the exact route will be handed out AT THE MEET UP SPOT.

WHEN: Sunday, February 22, 2015
- plan to be at the meet up spot around 7:30-8. On the road AT 9
- Be sure to fill up your tank before we hit the road.

COST: $10 per person. We'll be stopping at a pizza place for lunch. $10 covers the cost of pizza and drinks, and help raise some money for Norcal-LSX for upcoming events. Please bring cash to pay on the day of the cruise. Please have the proper amount on hand. Official Members eat free (part of the benefits)

Meet Up Spot GAS & FOOD... 1.5 miles (a few minutes) away from the school, you've got:
-Chevron, Shell, 76
-Starbucks, 7-11, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Subway, Dennys, Carls Jr, Del Taco

all that^ is right up the street from the school, for anyone who needs to fill up or wants to get something to eat/drink before getting on the road.

BE THERE!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^thanks for sharing the pics! I'm gonna have to share some of those!

THANK YOU to everyone who came out today. Had a good time out there with a lot of great cars/people. Good to meet some new people and place more faces to usernames. As always, there were some hiccups, but overall the day went well. FYI, that left turn we made that put us on that rough one lane road (lower chiles valley road), that was a mistake... We were supposed to keep straight till we hit the stop sign at 128, that was the proper left turn. would have been a much better stretch of road, some nice curves and scenery. I was at the back of the pack so I didn't realize it till I came around the corner and saw everyone already in the process of turning. But we'll get it right next time!

As mentioned, we had around 75 cars out there to start the day, so I'm very happy to see these cruises continuing to grow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts