LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 393 Posts

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
Is this where I call out a Mustang because I have a Camaro? I've already shown you GTO slowpokes what's up!:fawkdance I'm getting some real tires tonight so I'll be ready. Actually I'll probably have more done by then. Who wants some?!?

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
I'll be sure to give that person a thumbs up!

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
I'm sure I will get confused quickly!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Deposit has been sent and a day off is scheduled :burnout:

With all the new mods everyone has done, I may need some pointers as to which cam to go with. I figure by the time I'm ready, you guys should have the install down to an art ;)

Thank you for putting this together again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Handyman said:
:wiggle:

I do:gears: See ya at the rental. Hope we have cool weather and a safe day of racing.
Johnny, with the land yacht will surpise a lot of GTO, heck if your GTO not atleast in the 12's it will be a easy day

All in fun, I respect you guys, the LS1/2 motors aere very strong stock, I can't imagine after mods & PA:gears:

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Going to be fun!!! If I can learn to launch.... Got to find the key!

·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
right... so what's your excuse then?

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
sable said:
right... so what's your excuse then?
TC's in the box...but won't be. And I do believe my launch numbers are a bit better then yours already.

...by the way do you want me to post an invite on chargerforums to see if we can get a few chargers to come race.

·
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Have at it if you'd like. But they need to sign up through here or buckeyestangs so I can track it easier. I'm already tracking too many forums as it is.

Maybe you could buy me some AFR's?
Then we'll see what's up!!
LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
sable said:
Have at it if you'd like. But they need to sign up through here or buckeyestangs so I can track it easier. I'm already tracking too many forums as it is.

Maybe you could buy me some AFR's?
Then we'll see what's up!!
LOL!!!
No thanks, must keep my advantage...

·
I go slow now.
884 Posts
I'm calling you out viper! (Don't do any more mods to your car, OK?)

21 - 40 of 393 Posts