LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the weather looks like it could go either way but i'm planning on making the trip again to get some baseline runs.

Test and Tune starts at 6pm but street tire cars probably wont be running until around 8.

Anybody willing to make the drive on Friday ??

·
Registered
213 Posts
I will be going back to Dragway 42 in West Salem to their Saturday night
test and tune. The track is not as good as Norwalk but you can get in about 6-8 runs in an evening and still have time to BS with other drivers.

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
Bummer I'm heading to Boston Fri or I would be there.

cfp40, I need to make it to Dragway 42 one of these days, its about 2 miles from my in laws and my father in law said he'd go with me. Hopefully we can coodinate a meet there next time!

·
Registered
213 Posts
radkon said:
Bummer I'm heading to Boston Fri or I would be there.

cfp40, I need to make it to Dragway 42 one of these days, its about 2 miles from my in laws and my father in law said he'd go with me. Hopefully we can coodinate a meet there next time!
Let me know when you can make it and we can set something up. Friday night is test and tune night and grudge racing for only $10 and you can get in
6-8 passes. My sister in-law lives in West Salem and I call her to find out how the weather is before I head out. I live in Strongsville and it's only about a 45min ride for me to get there. Norwalk is obviously a better track but it is a lot farther for me to get to and last time I was there i only got two passes in 4 hours.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, this day is garbage. I'm gonna have to try Dragway 42. I heard it's nice and you can get quite a few runs in.

Oh well, make another pencil mark on the calender. Rain....booooooo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts