LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Daily Driver
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a long shot, but I am trying to find a NOS Center Bezel for the Dash (GM P/N 92109855). I found a NOS Trim Plate for the Center Console, but I need the Dash so the finishes are closer to the same. The other issue is my JHP Gauges (new from JHP) in the Dash is not being secured by all of the tabs, my guess is that the Center Bezel that I currently have is worn down at those contact points because even the Top Cover was excessively loose when I bought the car last year.

·
Registered
228 Posts
A picture is worth a 1,000 words.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Goodluck that sucker is dead with no dealer inventory. I was able to get the console part and the rear console face but that part is long gone. Your only hope is finding someone who hoards and has it.

·
Worthless reject member
40,163 Posts
It might be possible if you check with a few companies that deal with nos parts, but it will be at a premium.

I would get a low mile part. Could contact josh from Josh's car corner and see if he can get you something from that guy in the desert that has a million gto parts.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It might be possible if you check with a few companies that deal with nos parts, but it will be at a premium.

I would get a low mile part. Could contact josh from Josh's car corner and see if he can get you something from that guy in the desert that has a million gto parts.
My bad on the new old stock. I saw the part number and went on autopilot lol. Josh has a ton of stuff but $$$. But probably cheaper than NOS.

·
Daily Driver
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My bad on the new old stock. I saw the part number and went on autopilot lol. Josh has a ton of stuff but $$$. But probably cheaper than NOS.
I have already bought one from Josh, but the finish does not quite match the NOS Trim Plate for the Center Console. My JHP gauges fit a little better, but not 100% secured by all of the tabs/clips still.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts