LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with a N20 on your car, what length N20 feed line did you run? Where did you mount your bottle?

·
Magic Blue Bottle
91 Posts
good luck getting any info on nitrous...I have been trying for weeks without much luck

what do you plan on running, a wet or dry kit?

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Dean360 said:
Where did you mount your bottle?
Right hand side of the trunk.......er......I mean I WOULD mount it there if I had it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took my spare tire out and mounted on the right side of the spare tire well. Just wondering where everyone mounted theres...

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Who needs a spare, just dont get a flat... ;)

J/K, just get roadside assistance and have your car flatbed to a tire shop when you get a flat or have someone bring your spare out to you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I ordered a 20ft line for the car. So when that shows up I can get it put on the car. The 14ft line was way to short. Who needs the spare tire... :sneaky:

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
Dean360 said:
I took my spare tire out and mounted on the right side of the spare tire well. Just wondering where everyone mounted theres...
Pics please!!! :secret:

·
PFR Performance Kennard Texas
112 Posts
i barly had enough line with a 14' to get to the trunk i would buy a 20'

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Dean360 said:
For those of you with a N20 on your car, what length N20 feed line did you run? Where did you mount your bottle?
About 2 feet to the bottle under my jacket.

Don't you look at me.

Mommy!

·
11 second Club
1,452 Posts
I believe I have a 15 footer with a 2 foot ext with the n2o filter on it.. Hope its long enouph!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts