LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pontiac GTO
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are $1875 for the pair now at the only place I know where they have stock, GTOG8TA.com. I only opened them to check them out and make sure they made it from AUS without damage. They are 100% perfect. I'm starting to list parts on here first before I go to EBAY where they will see a ton more traffic.

I'll let them go for $1450 shipped.
Material property Packing materials Shipping box Packaging and labeling Tints and shades

Brown Packing materials Shipping box Package delivery Wood

Packing materials Gas Space Cable Electric blue

Brown Packing materials Wood Material property Rectangle

Body jewelry Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Natural material

·
Administrator
9,169 Posts
Glad I was able to grab my set when they were 1/2 the cost, but yah, this is a respectable price today. They may continue to escalate if someone (TYC) doesn’t decide to begin making replicas (doubtful).

·
I love my GTO
351 Posts
Are you willing to spilt them?
I just need a driver side

·
Premium Member
2006 Pontiac GTO
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you willing to spilt them?
I just need a driver side
not yet I want to let them go as a pair first. If I split them the driver side would be 2/3 the cost of the set since it’s NLA.

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
551 Posts
I got my set, back when they were only around $500.

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, 1-7/8 ARH Headers, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. D/S, K&N intak
503 Posts
Insane. Wish the made either a replica tyc replacement or a really cool aftermarket that didn't quite have the ricey look. But for a reasonable price they don't look too bad imo. It's the inner corner slanted slitz and the 3 small leds that make it look cheap. Redesign those 2 things and they would look cool. By now though they probably don't have a huge demand for them. I scored a chrome spyder set for 125 shipped. New defective, had 3 small scratches in the lense. Got off ebay. I figured what the heck. Throw some dark tint if you wanted they work I'll at least have a spare set I guess.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
The person that buys these has a pristine GTO and wants it perfect. Looking for that guy! lol

I know for a fact these will go on EBAY even if I list them a few times, there's a guy out there that wants it.
O I want them....but I'm not rich....so i can't HAVE EM....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had no idea these had reached these price levels. I’m glad I decided to pick up two sets when they were still available at half the cost. GLWS, nothing freshens up the look of these cars like a new set of OEM headlights.

·
Seriously?
2,020 Posts
I'm the guy with the pristine ride that would love to have these as a back up set. I have spent a ton of money on my car as of late and once the wheels and tires are complete, I am hopefully going to tackle the stereo system and get that right again. My headliner needs redone also.

Reactions: 2006GTOCGM

·
Premium Member
2006 Pontiac GTO
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Price change. $1450 shipped. Other place they are listed I’ll take a hit on the fee. So if you buy it here $1450 shipped. Other place is $1600.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pontiac GTO
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm the guy with the pristine ride that would love to have these as a back up set. I have spent a ton of money on my car as of late and once the wheels and tires are complete, I am hopefully going to tackle the stereo system and get that right again. My headliner needs redone also.
$1450 shipped forum sale!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts