LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Better lucky than good!
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is redundant and I don't mean to step on any of the great goat herders from Cali.....but can we get a Cali forum separate from the Northwest forum? Nothing personal, I happen to work alot in Cali and I love the location and people, but....it is not the same locale and anyone who has lived on the west coast will understand.....in fact, if I were the Cali dudes I would not want to be associated with us mossback, coffee freak tree huggers anyway! Cali dudes are laid back, sun lovin, lady killin hot rod mutha F'rs.....not the same attitude or geographic disposition man....It would make searching and coordinating much easier if we had another section for Cali dudes only....just a thought....I'll sit back and enjoy the fireworks....

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
We already tried to get a seperate section. It didn't work out.

Sorry, you're stuck with us. ;)

·
Better lucky than good!
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"dudes" being unisex terminology of course....or "dude-ette" if you like!:burnout: :burnout:

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
It was brought to the attention of a mod/admin, to which they replied that there was no need, since at the time our section got the least traffic.

It's in one of the Nor-Cal threads from earlier this year.

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
It's pretty much a dead issue. If, like was said, this section had more traffic, then they'd probably split it. We just have to recruit more of our local goats to get the post count up. :secret:

·
73 Plymouth Barracuda
695 Posts
Us Cali people don't seem to have a problem with shareing the forum with you.

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts

·
1,522 Posts
Us Cali people don't seem to have a problem with shareing the forum with you.
I've got no problem with the HOMO's from cali,

but the posts confuse me
I see threads, get all excited,
only to open them and see they are from 600 miles away:cry:

·
Administrator
13,113 Posts
We Hear you.

To the North Seattle is 800 miles away and Portland 640 miles away.

To the South
San Diego 500 miles, Las Vagas 560 and Phoenix is 750.

Kind of stuck in the middle here.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
lol.

·
Registered
458 Posts
damn ... tooo funny ... again :)

·
I deserve to be BLOWN!!!
1,481 Posts
I've got no problem with the HOMO's from cali,

:
That's real nice man...If you only knew these people you're talking about I'm sure it would change your whole attitude towards them. I'm sure that they would humbly except you guys for all the fun events and GTG's they put on.
But, I guess having the ability to talk shit anonymously in the luxury of your own home makes you feel like a Man.

To all that apply:
So what if there's people from Northern CA/NV posting in here? If it's really that inconvenient for you then why don't you leave or buy a Domain so you can start your own "private" Forum?

·
I deserve to be BLOWN!!!
1,481 Posts
It would make searching and coordinating much easier if we had another section for Cali dudes only....just a thought....

Searching and coordinating easier? Are you serious? These threads stay up on the first page untouched for weeks in some cases before falling off. If you're having a hard time finding something...Scroll down a little lol!

Here's a thought:
In the future type "Northwestern" anywhere in your threads, then use the search function to pull up all the OR/WA talk. I think you can type it in your Signature aswell to make it easier?

·
1,522 Posts
That's real nice man...If you only knew these people you're talking about I'm sure it would change your whole attitude towards them.
But, I guess having the ability to talk shit anonymously in the luxury of your own home makes you feel like a Man.

wow,

someone's taking things a little too personal,

I was just being playfull,

and
for your information
I don't "talk shit anonymously in the luxury of your own home makes you feel like a Man" I do it fro work :wiggle:

happy new year

·
Da Z man
364 Posts
Pfft.... Cali people and Washington people need to step aside. Us 5 GTO owners in Oregon need our own catagory.
WOOT we are up to 5 now! =)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts