LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lil Cosmos GTO
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was driving down a main street in Portland and saw a magenta colored Magnum RT in front of me. Mind u, i was just MMOB. Anyway, this guy must have seen me behind him, as he started jumping on the throttle, and weaving in and out of traffic, only to have the traffic go into the left turn lane, and once again, i found myself right behind him, still MMOB. This guy braked his car up and left a short patch of rubber, before the tires grabbed and he braked for traffic in front.
It was a pathetic attempt at burning rubber.
So, he ended up stopped behind traffic, I pulled up alongside in the adjacent lane, gave him a thumbs up, and from a stop, popped the clutch from about 3 grand, and let the guy see what a real burnout is made of.
Just having some fun with a fellow car enthusiast.
Its all good clean fun.

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
You should have gave him a thumbs down for being an asshat in traffic.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

A month or so ago, I revved hard at a 5.7 Hemi Charger, and we got at the light, me behind him, and waited a minute or so for the light.

In heavy 5pm traffic, he almost got 90 degrees sideways as he took the left.
I U-Turned after that.

Today, on the way to work, I noticed the Charger front end of a car behind me on a single lane road.
Turned out it was a Mag-Wag SRT-8.

I was more excited about his wagon than he was because after a few decent revs, he wasn't gonna play - although he was 35'ish like me.

Maybe he had a kid in the back and was a smart fella.
Those SRT-8's are not to be fooled with, if you think you have a spanking to deliver.

I drove one, Charger 6.1, and ended up with the GTO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts