LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2061 - 2080 of 16994 Posts

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
So the auto show wasn't bad, sat in the cts-v, z06, expedition etc etc. Fucking touregs are 55k really?

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
The show chicks were plentiful but go figure KIA had the hottest ones

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
the vette had a huge line of people wanting to sit in the damn thing but when i got in it i felt like a damn giraffe. it was a convert and apparently either the seat was in the highest position there was or at 6'1 im too damn tall

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Trans is built so it's fine. Have a monster stage 3 clutch and dss driveshaft. Only weak point in the drive train is the rear end but the car has so little traction I doubt I'll break anything lol

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
i have a t shirt with a dog skeleton on it saying in dog years im dead

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,400 Posts
At work they send us to these regional conferences for gang and drug stuff. They are always held in places like las vegas or some other party place.

Work gives us a credit card to charge hotel, gas, and food costs. The bean counters lost their mind when they saw thousands being charged at strip clubs at 3-4 am. smurfing lost it when we got grilled for it and my buddy said the charges were for steaks and lemonade lmao.
When I worked in the financial markets, we always went the baller route. One trip I'm out with my boss smoking cigars and drinking brandy. We get back and the CFO's secretary is calling about about charges for cigars? He told her "Cigars" was the name of the restaurant. Expense report paid. :pimp:

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,400 Posts

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
thats even beyond tish ballin standards:)

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
still think you would do better work on a brass pole:)

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
i did see a dodge power wagon at the show, damn thing was huge. sticker was just under 52k

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
54,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,075
Informed my manager that I was back at work and she asks me where I went, didn't even know I left. I was gone for 4.5 hours. Observant she is not.

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
definitely managment material

·
No Miata No Miata No Miata :(
6,752 Posts
The show chicks were plentiful but go figure KIA had the hottest ones
They always do here in WA too. Its crazy haha

Informed my manager that I was back at work and she asks me where I went, didn't even know I left. I was gone for 4.5 hours. Observant she is not.

That is management.

·
Registered Offender
32,473 Posts
one thing i did forget was that being this was opening night at the car show admission was only a buck but the parking was 15 bucks:bomb:

when i tried to pay for my parking they wouldnt take cash, only debit. i dont have a debit card and ill be damned if i give some shady dude my discover card. ended up having to walk back to the entrance and prepay for a new parking pass then use that to leave. pain in the ass

2061 - 2080 of 16994 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.