Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
None
310 Posts

·
werd
1,640 Posts
She came on chitownracing and we whooped that ass.

My post in there from last April: So can this broad suck a grapefruit through a dynomax super turbo or what?

·
None
310 Posts
Someone should photoshop some pictures of her for some ownage when she registers on another forum.

·
Just here for the View
5,560 Posts

·
VANDALIZED
5,411 Posts
Meh,to me it aint all that...? I've seen Power TV. it's not to bad. If she's directly marketing though she should become a sponser/vendor.What did she do?try to sell someone some wax?

·
Rear Seat Delete Builder
4,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My friends run CZ28.com and emailed me that info earlier today just didnt get around to reading it till you posted it, I'm sure we ALL appreciate it. Also if you have links to your avatar topless, send those ;) hehe
Thats where I read it also, Im a mod also. We both know Jason( I supply the rear deletes for him to sell)

·
None
310 Posts
Meh,to me it aint all that...? I've seen Power TV. it's not to bad. If she's directly marketing though she should become a sponser/vendor.What did she do?try to sell someone some wax?
They're marketing but not blatantly. I was checking out some of their shit on other forums and its like they try sneaking in adverts for granitelli/dynomax alot.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,049 Posts

·
WUT?!?!?!?!?!
6,570 Posts
All I know is PowerTv is annoying as hell.....like watching one big damn commercial....

·
VANDALIZED
5,411 Posts
All I know is PowerTv is annoying as hell.....like watching one big damn commercial....
Everything is one big commercial these days. I was watching My Classic Car yesterday and I swear if you take out all of the commercials that show is only 5 min. long. Record a show some day remove all of the commercials and see what I meen.

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
Stealth spammers? :nono: Didn't they see what happened to NXS-Nick?

·
Banned
0 Posts
READ....They are making the rounds at a LOT of boards, esp another BIG board Fbody board, Buick sites etc.
Read and search thier "posts" They are not adding anything to the board. You decide.

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/guerrilla-marketing-bust-powertv-working-holley-comp-cams-sema-gm-122800.html
Members of LS1GTO:

My name is James, I've been registered on here for a while. I'm the founder of powerTV FYI..

Below is a note I originally started on Corvette forum.

While I agree with all efforts to reduce SPAM and corporate bullying and marketing tactics - the presentation of the facts and Jonathan Rubenstein's motives are not what they appear to be.

Jonathan is leading a personal witch hunt and has a history of attacking SEMA and other companies. This entire issue started when he sent out an Anti-SEMA e-mail and I defended SEMA. Apparently he is obsessed with this type of thing and ever since then, he has dedicated thousands of hours to trying to destroy our company.

He claims we are stealth guerilla stealth marketing company, not an online TV show/automotive TV network. Of course, if you read through all of his threads, he also hates PriMedia, SEMA, HorsepowerTV, Discovery Channel, Comp Cams, Holley, and just about every other media company, TV show, or business in the industry..

You can see a detailed reply here. I had originally posted it on the Corral, but they moved it to a staff archive.
http://www.powertvonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1286

We do two things #1 - we are an online TV show, basically an online version of HorsepowerTV essentially. The second thing we do is to help forums have their own Video Player (ala YouTube) which we do for about 30-40 different forums.

If you guys have any questions, I'll hang around and check the thread every couple of days... We are more than willing to respect the owners request not to continue to be a member here or post here in any case if that is the case. Or if we need to discuss a relationship with the web site, sponsor, etc.

We are not running and hiding from this issue, nor are we trying to do anything stealth or guerilla what so ever. That's why I'm here and I will do my best to answer any questions or address any issues.

James

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
20 Replies
20 Participants
DevilYellow
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing