·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
(shakes head in disbelief)

And he's stupid to go back to the g/f for sure

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
internet wisdom at it's finest. they have no idea what a decent driver can do with a 5.7... all the more fun beating the stangs

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WEDJ said:
(shakes head in disbelief)

And he's stupid to go back to the g/f for sure
If the story were true I think would have left the whole g/f part out of the story in the first place.

The funny part is he claims to have got back at him by having sex with the GTO guy's ex g/f.:nuts:

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
can anyone copy and paste.. for some reason I can't get to the website?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thread is 2 pages and no one has called :bs: yet.

Here is the story he posted:
"Ya so theres this kid that i absolutely hate...my gf cheated on me wiht him over the summer and to top it off he drove a GTP....his GTP had smaller pulleys done to it and walked around telling everyone my 01 GT would be destroyed by atleast 3 cars...well he ended up blowing up his S/C...so i never got to race that and he just kept going aorund running his mouth....so the other day he got an 04 GTO-6 spd? (idk if they came with 5 or 6) and he wanted to race....so wiht some hesitation i said no...bc knowing that this race was moree then just a win or loss, it was for the winners pride over the other. I didnt wanna wuss out so i sad alright, meet me at the airport....so i met him out there and he braught all his little friends. I was wiht my GF and 2 of my friends. EVeyrone waited at the end for us. The whole time i was a nervous wreck!..I knew that if i one he would make some excuse up saying he messed up. So we went on 3 beeps. BAM i pulled ahead off the line and hes keeping up wiht me then i pull awya and i look back and he jsut stops...i eneded up beating him by 3 cars...my friend told me that all his friends go "look tims pulling infront by alot" then my friend anthony says "GTO's dont have 4 headlights" hahah So all in all i got the win and a huge ego boost!

it was amazing...thos 04's arnt as quick as i though

hope u enjoyed "

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
the only mod he needs is a new g/f! he prob still thinks "i can win her back!"

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Rays05GTO said:

"Ya so theres this kid that i absolutely hate...my gf cheated on me wiht him over the summer and to top it off he drove a GTP....his GTP had smaller pulleys done to it and walked around telling everyone my 01 GT would be destroyed by atleast 3 cars...well he ended up blowing up his S/C...so i never got to race that and he just kept going aorund running his mouth....so the other day he got an 04 GTO-6 spd? (idk if they came with 5 or 6) and he wanted to race....so wiht some hesitation i said no...bc knowing that this race was moree then just a win or loss, it was for the winners pride over the other. I didnt wanna wuss out so i sad alright, meet me at the airport....so i met him out there and he braught all his little friends. I was wiht my GF and 2 of my friends. EVeyrone waited at the end for us. The whole time i was a nervous wreck!..I knew that if i one he would make some excuse up saying he messed up. So we went on 3 beeps. BAM i pulled ahead off the line and hes keeping up wiht me then i pull awya and i look back and he jsut stops...i eneded up beating him by 3 cars...my friend told me that all his friends go "look tims pulling infront by alot" then my friend anthony says "GTO's dont have 4 headlights" hahah So all in all i got the win and a huge ego boost!

hope u enjoyed "
Wow.. I guess Ford doesn't require proper grammer or spelling on their loan applications..

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Wow.. I guess Ford doesn't require proper grammer or spelling on their loan applications..

LMAO! The word is GRAMMAR...lol

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
Rays05GTO said:

hope u enjoyed "

6.0-GTO said:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
6.0-GTO said:
Yea, I knew I should have run it through the 'spell check' :D

·
Banned
868 Posts
I had a silver 02/03 stang and a yellow one that I have bumped into a few times and beat easily. They both have the same mods and I saw them both at the streets of woodfield at which point they came up to me with there friends. They said "hey man I think I have raced you before you got me by like 1 lenght a few nights ago on north ave." I had gotten them by ahelluva lot more than that but they had there friends with them and I decided against starting an argument. Well guess who was at the Byron raceway this weekend...thats right both of them! They were running mid-high 14's and even a few 15's compared to my 13.6. I think that is more than a lenght. Silly mustang owners have trouble understanding there 215RWHP cars apparently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts