LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you tell what has been changed on my goat?
:cool:

·
3,327 Posts
I like. I like a lot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks Good! :)

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTOdriver7 said:
THE SPOILER!
which one did you get? it appears to be the one from JHP
Its the one that comes on the monaro, I did not get it from JHP but from one hell of a good guy.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5246

The Aussie members are really great guys.

Thanks Norman!!!!! your the best :hail:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
looks great DB. i really like how unique your GTO is. i am looking at the RK spoiler myself.

·
Odd Man Out
276 Posts
Looking good! I still prefer the completely spoiler-free look, but this is miles better than the stock spoiler.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
derdave said:
looks cool, where did you get the taillights from? They would look sweet on a black gto too.
click on the thread above in my response......its from a aussie member here who got and brought it over on a flight to LA and then mailed it from there. Also did not cost too much at all and was painted.

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
Nice Monaro dblue :D :D :D

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Nice, I assume this is the wing that doesnt cover the stock holes? Looks good though... That is basicly the same look i'm after.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
it was already painted!? SCORE!!! That's like a $200 savings, especially if they have to "blend" the paint to make it match your car (if it's been slightly sunbleached, etc)

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
So when are you getting the front fascia, headlights, placards, and RHD conversion? :) Don't forget you also have to restrict your exhaust a bit to come down to Monaro power levels.

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
phobos512 said:
So when are you getting the front fascia, headlights, placards, and RHD conversion? :) Don't forget you also have to restrict your exhaust a bit to come down to Monaro power levels.
no no, I am not going all out. thats probably it for the monaro looks. It was a great deal, just a little over $200 bucks painted and everything, its not on yet I just got it today and set it on there for the pic. Its drilling time..... :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Thats exactly the look (spoiler wise) that I want for my IBM. :) Does Norman come over to the US often....and would it be ok to contact him? How did you pay him?

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Does it fit the factory holes?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
mistermike said:
Does it fit the factory holes?
Yeah... does it?

BTW... love it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts