LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok NOVA GTO's,

It looks like its been real slow this past month. Hardly any body in NOVA posting anything for meets or events. So here's one for all those who may have missed it. Dont really know how since its a sticky on the top of "Mid-Atlantic".

Right now as it stand's we only have five of us going and three from Maryland. I know We can do much better then that. We have to have more then just (5) of us interested in this event. I truely hope some of You are just holding out to see if You can get off from work.

I know we can get more then this for this event. Its really begining to suck when we can only get 2-5 NOVA GTO's to show up for any one event. If You think You can make it post up saying You would like to make it, but might have to work.

Pat,

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Even if you dont want to race, its a meet and then a cruise to Richmond.

That Friday is a holiday for some, come on out and hang with us!

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,751 Posts
I would like to go but this Honeymoon next week is gonna take all my vacation I think. If I have some built up by the 10th I would like togo but H-R is taking there time getting back to me.

Mike P

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mp928 said:
I would like to go but this Honeymoon next week is gonna take all my vacation I think. If I have some built up by the 10th I would like togo but H-R is taking there time getting back to me.

Mike P
Mike,

Understand about that. We had planned this date because most companies and government employees should have that day off for "Veterans day". Which falls on Saturday this year.

Pat,

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
myred2004gto said:
Ok NOVA GTO's,

It looks like its been real slow this past month. Hardly any body in NOVA posting anything for meets or events. So here's one for all those who may have missed it. Dont really know how since its a sticky on the top of "Mid-Atlantic".

Right now as it stand's we only have five of us going and three from Maryland. I know We can do much better then that. We have to have more then just (5) of us interested in this event. I truely hope some of You are just holding out to see if You can get off from work.

I know we can get more then this for this event. Its really begining to suck when we can only get 2-5 NOVA GTO's to show up for any one event. If You think You can make it post up saying You would like to make it, but might have to work.

Pat,
Hey Pat there might be 2 more MD GTO's coming down as well. I will keep you post. They are also looking to race so the update might be in the Sticky on Forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts