LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"NOVA" SLP cat back for sale LM II $300.

I have a SLP Loudmouth II cat-back for sale. $300. p/u, $400. installed. I live in Fairafax & manage a shop. Any takers??

2005-2006 GTO

Mark

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Markszz4 said:
I have a SLP Loudmouth II cat-back for sale. $300. p/u, $400. installed. I live in Fairafax & manage a shop. Any takers??

2005-2006 GTO

Mark

Nice price, What shop to You manage. We are always looking for good shop's that we can trust.

Pat,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
myred2004gto said:
Nice price, What shop to You manage. We are always looking for good shop's that we can trust.

Pat,
I manage the Shell service station in Great Falls.

Mark

It's good to have a lift:D

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Markszz4 said:
I manage the Shell service station in Great Falls.

Mark

It's good to have a lift:D
Ok, thats the one across the street from the Giant foods right. I think a "Arby's" is also next to it.

Pat,

·
Missin' the Goat
625 Posts
Hey, what's up Mark? Just found this thread that you posted. I think that I might have to stop by your shop again and talk to you about the exhaust you have. I didn't know that you had a loudmouth II system there. You get those mid pipes done yet? By the way, I went by your Goat that one day and checked out those wheels you have. They're nice. Talk to you soon.

Jerad

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lkynmbr3 said:
Hey, what's up Mark? Just found this thread that you posted. I think that I might have to stop by your shop again and talk to you about the exhaust you have. I didn't know that you had a loudmouth II system there. You get those mid pipes done yet? By the way, I went by your Goat that one day and checked out those wheels you have. They're nice. Talk to you soon.

Jerad
Small world :burnout: Mid pipes installed, headers installed, tune installed, rims installed, gauges installed. To much, to fast:) My 06 only has around 170 miles on it. My girlfriend thinks im crazy. The Loudmouth system was on my 2005 GTO, the lm2 has around 3,500 miles on it. Stop in, Mark

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
are the pipes still avail

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
05 red tomcat said:
are the pipes still avail
The cat back is, yes.

Mark