LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On my drive home from work yesterday, a 20 year old college student pulled out right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes but couldn't avoid T-boning him. Fortunately, the impact wasn't too bad (my airbag didn't go off thank god) and no one was hurt. Well, except for my Mustang which is not drivable.:(

On the positive side, at least I wasn't driving my new GTO. That would really make me start:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
What a pain in the arse!!!!!! Same thing happened to me once. It was a Cavalier though. I had my two oldest in the car with me. My son who was about 10 months and my daughter who was 3. After exchanging information and starting to drive away my daughter looks up to me with her 3 year old eyes and asks..."Daddy what's a Fu..ing Orangutan??" In retrospect I would say all 20 year olds that pull out in traffice without looking!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I trust you thoroughly beat his a$$!

This is what he needs to teach him a lesson! Clean his clock!

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it was a USF student. The T-boning occured on Livingston Ave. just north of Bearss Ave.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That sucks, Davbo. Glad you're alright. I t-boned a guy once who pulled right out in front of me in front of an overpass, he was watching cars come off it but not the car (me) heading towards it and I couldn't get stopped. I hit him on my right side so hard it broke both motor mounts and knocked the driver's side pipes right off the header, and geeked up the hood, bumper and grille. I replaced the subframe too just because. It was a '68 Camaro two months out of the paint shop, and me and a buddy were one week from going to the Super Chevy show in Springfield (?- I think it was Springfield, it was Illinois anyway, maybe DY can say for sure). ANYWAY THAT SUCKED TOO!!!!! And naturally it was a frontal collision so everyone thinks it was your fault!

·
Registered
125 Posts
lol god help that kid if it was my car.. he'd get the beeting of his life.. well depends witch car.

the monte.. just a real good ass kicking..

the gn.. lol hope that kid likes straws and pushing him self around.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Why is yours not drivable?????? Tire rubbing sheet metal, or cooling system blown. It doesn't look tooooooo terrible, but it still really sucks. Just curious?

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sheet metal hitting the tire and the quarter panel was pushed back enough to make openning and closing the driver's door a real problem.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Davbo,
You need to change your current ride until things get settled.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Stang is already in the shop and I'm picking up the rental car tomorrow.......all paid for by the punks insurer of course.

Just waiting for my GTO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts