LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61911 Posts

·
Administrator
9,488 Posts
My wood doesn’t seem like much but the white birch in the foreground had a roughly 8” diameter. Not super girthy but it was long, so it weighed a bit when I dragged it across my lawn.

I was breathing heavy after tugging it.

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,099 Posts
J is trying to avoid cleaning the pool filters. Today he was trying to locate a noise in my SUV, lubricated the garage door, took my SUV to a car wash, tried to fix the backup camera... Now it's too dark out so he made himself a drink.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,539 Posts
Fuck you Android and your stupid PreferenceFragments.

I'm not having a good coding day.

·
Registered Offender
33,260 Posts
had dinner at fridays with the wife, had a few drinks and was reminded why im glad we dont live too far away from there

·
Registered Offender
33,260 Posts
on the plus side we finished the tax bs and our tax guy showed us what the new trump tax plan would be like for us next year based on this years figures........we would drop a tax bracket and we would lose a couple deductions but they would be made up in other areas so it would be a wash. biggest bonus is our tax liability would be roughly half of what this years was

·
Administrator
9,488 Posts
Did my taxes yesterday also... I done f'd up last year and forgot to adjust my W4 like I wanted so good news... I got a free-ish loan this year instead of the feds. Bad news is I was going to use that money for a surprise spa on the new deck I promised the wife...lol

Oh well... there's always next year.

·
Super Moderator
11,449 Posts
Paid 1350 for taxes today.

·
Registered Offender
33,260 Posts
might go check out an open house tomorrow, depends on if im in the mood or not lol

·
Registered Offender
33,260 Posts
in other news i see remington has brought back the para ordnance double stack guns, going to try to find me a recon 45

21 - 40 of 61911 Posts