LS1GTO.com Forums banner

59981 - 60000 of 66535 Posts

·
17,195 Posts
Border between NSW and QLD is closed to everyone except 'essential services'. Anyone want to guess how long the traffic queue is?
Two kangaroo, three koala and a cold fosters for whoever makes it thru?

·
Registered Offender
33,817 Posts
krikey

·
Registered Offender
33,817 Posts
correction, crikey

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,155 Posts
We had Christmas food for dinner. Ham and Finnish sides I had in the freezer.

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
510 Posts
Downtown DC this afternoon just before rush hour. It's usually packed with cars, tourists, and people walking around. I was able to cross streets anywhere and anytime I wanted, crosswalks not needed.

·
17,195 Posts
Wish the streets around here were like that. Traffic is lighter, but still a lot of people out mainly on the side streets.

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,369 Posts
Man, what a mess this is. I've been cooking a lot at home. For one. I did finally drive to day (for the first time since Friday) to get some tacos for lunch. Dinner was freakin awesome. Ribeye and roasted veggies (zucchini, squash, red onion, mushrooms). I made enough for another meal too.

As far as haircuts go, I get my hair cut every two weeks. I go to an old school barber. You walk in and just join the conversation and shit-talk. It's actually pretty entertaining. Well, they're closed for now. I may end up shaving my head again. MARIA!!! you were the last person to shave my head! That's been a while.

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,155 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,817 Posts
59981 - 60000 of 66535 Posts