LS1GTO.com Forums banner

60001 - 60020 of 69433 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
40,117 Posts
Sugar was like 74 this morning. I was like wtf. Not real low but a bit lower than normal.

Glass of cranberry juice and i am feelin ok.

Gotta poop soon, tho.

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
570 Posts
Mmmmm, homemade pancake muffins for breakfast! Wifey made several varieties, including bacon, cinnamon sugar, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and chocolate chip. She's enjoying being off work (community college is still closed), so she's reorganized and cleaned up the basement, baking, doing craft projects, etc. Happy wife, happy life. :)

·
Livin' life
20,050 Posts
Mmmmm, homemade pancake muffins for breakfast! Wifey made several varieties, including bacon, cinnamon sugar, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and chocolate chip. She's enjoying being off work (community college is still closed), so she's reorganized and cleaned up the basement, baking, doing craft projects, etc. Happy wife, happy life. :)
Give it a few days..........

·
HGH Optimist
7,771 Posts
Day 2 of working on the floor...

Sucks just the same as yesterday.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,214 Posts
Hola

Finished a little breakfast; yogurt with blackberries, some kinda thin bagel my wife bought, and a cup of Joe. As soon as this coffee does its job, I'm going to get on the bike and take a ride.

I decided to keep an exercise log. I figure that will help keep me in check and on track. Speaking of that, I need to go do some push ups & sits up.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,214 Posts
Coffee doesn't do much for me.

My body poops when it feels like it.
Man I got cup #3 all queued up here and I can already feel the Cleveland Browns are getting read to go to the Super Bowl.

·
Registered Offender
34,138 Posts
60001 - 60020 of 69433 Posts