LS1GTO.com Forums banner

60021 - 60040 of 69445 Posts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
56,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #60,024
So I thought about buying the current version of my summer shoe, looked online and they're fucking $160! Looks like I'm buying the prior version in a different color, $73. Still more than I spent last year.

·
HGH Optimist
7,771 Posts
Manny, you can't take over the kitchen table to work?
If I had a laptop, yes. I had to bring my desktop home. Only way for that to work is with a direct connection.... no Wifi. All my connections are upstairs.

·
HGH Optimist
7,771 Posts
I could technically buy a wifi adapter, but... fuck them. Not spending my own money on that.

·
HGH Optimist
7,771 Posts
Take your kitchen table upstairs? Or your coffee table?
The wife is working on the coffee table.

The kitchen table is a hefty mofo. Plus, we're all still eating on that.

·
HGH Optimist
7,771 Posts
The company sent out the letters for Essential Workers. Only took them 2 days. I feel like going off on my manager, but... not like it'll do anything.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,829 Posts
Anyone ever used Blue Apron? Checking it out now.
We used them for a while. My wife could generally make the meals for less cost though. Having all the recipe cards of things we liked is useful for when we have no ideas on what to make that week.

As far as haircuts go, I get my hair cut every two weeks. I go to an old school barber. You walk in and just join the conversation and shit-talk. It's actually pretty entertaining. Well, they're closed for now. I may end up shaving my head again. MARIA!!! you were the last person to shave my head! That's been a while.
I get my hair cut every 3 months or so. I can't shave my head because I'm not that good looking and the lack of hair would make that worse! LOL

·
Registered Offender
34,138 Posts

·
Fake bacon lover
11,216 Posts
Completed my bide ride. Did the full loop trail around the city, somewhere around 22 miles I think. Not a fast pace, LOL. Hardest part is coming back into my neighborhood as I as a very steep hill on my street! Very nice morning/afternoon for the ride though.

My butt is gonna be sore from the saddle tomorrow I bet.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
56,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #60,038
Completed my bide ride. Did the full loop trail around the city, somewhere around 22 miles I think. Not a fast pace, LOL. Hardest part is coming back into my neighborhood as I as a very steep hill on my street! Very nice morning/afternoon for the ride though.

My butt is gonna be sore from the saddle tomorrow I bet.
Damn! I'm still getting up the energy to go on mine. Only 45 and feels like 40 right now, supposed to be like 65 at 5 pm with sun so I will likely go then.

·
Registered Offender
34,138 Posts

60021 - 60040 of 69445 Posts