LS1GTO.com Forums banner

66241 - 66260 of 67499 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,161 Posts
Speaking of that. Maria, what size shoe do you wear? If 7-7.5 you want two pairs of Merrell hiking shoes? One pair is waterproof and used, second is normal and hardly used.
Usually 7 if not heeled.

·
Ihanin kaikista
19,161 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
got truck rented for tomorrow, second stage of moving kicking in

·
Fake bacon lover
11,154 Posts
Two wheelbarrows and Two hoes.

Wait wut

Mmmm, kay

But I'm telling you, for $50 (all day rental), that little mixer will pay for itself REAL quick in speed and mixing ease.

·
Super Moderator
11,960 Posts
Mmmm, kay

But I'm telling you, for $50 (all day rental), that little mixer will pay for itself REAL quick in speed and mixing ease.

50 bucks? I got a teenager for that. He owes me!

In all seriousness the rental mixer was the original plan.

But then I watched this YouTube video where a mexican fella mixed a WHOLE ENTIRE PALLET of concrete bags by hand and I was like oh hell yeah son, you got this lol.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,053 Posts

But then I watched this YouTube video where a mexican fella mixed a WHOLE ENTIRE PALLET of concrete bags by hand and I was like oh hell yeah son, you got this lol.
It’s good having a Jr around.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,154 Posts

lol

This bit:

where a mexican fella mixed a WHOLE ENTIRE PALLET of concrete
Uh... you know them fella's are pretty legendary for a certain set of skills right?

Its like saying "I saw on YouTube where this Italian Grandmother cooked spaghetti. I can do that"
:)

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
56,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #66,258
Debating going shopping just because I'm over sitting at work and don't pick up James for another hour. Do I need to go shopping? No.

66241 - 66260 of 67499 Posts