LS1GTO.com Forums banner

66281 - 66300 of 67499 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
$548 subtotal. Haven't purchased them as I need to make sure I have the right tire size, don't feel like walking out to my car to check. James graciously said he'll pay half.
Hmm what Maria said, my truck tires are close to 450 each

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
Finished the grout, spent 2 hours cleaning it and damn I know my arms are going to hate me tomorrow

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
My work truck has 14 ply tires, stupid expensive. It's always entertaining when a new guy airs them up, they always set them at 65psi or so. I have to tell them um dude they are supposed to be at 105psi. They always have the e trade baby expression

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
Watching the dead files, once it's over I'm hitting the hay

·
Livin' life
19,738 Posts
Lamb with rosemary, mint sauce and veges were top notch. Time to take the mrs out for lunch somewhere special tomorrow. IMO, she deserves it.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,154 Posts
Well last night was fun.

Storm central here. At least one small tornado in the county to the south west of me. Some reports or really big ass hail in the city just to the north. I just had some peas size. And a damn good bit of wind. Then lightning that lasted oooh, all freaking night long.

Just did a little walk around outside the house. Nothing damaged that I could tell.

Naps are certainly in the forecast today.

·
Super Moderator
11,960 Posts
That is after out virtual college graduation this morning. Wife's oldest is officially out!

Moving back home now to live forever? :unsure:

;)

·
Registered Offender
33,878 Posts
Trying to get motivated

·
Super Moderator
11,960 Posts
I may bust out the ole bicycle today. :)

66281 - 66300 of 67499 Posts