LS1GTO.com Forums banner

67421 - 67440 of 70103 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,808 Posts
Cold and humid. Almost home. Got asked for my number at a stop light. Uh
Did he get the ever-famous "I have a boyfriend"?

Or did you just cold shoulder him?

·
HGH Optimist
7,808 Posts

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,854 Posts
We have a lot of thunderstorms going through New England right now. We're getting a lot of wind but no rain -- most of it has moved to the north or south of us.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,431
Was wondering why my body was killing me yesterday, today my hips hurt really bad which is not something I normally have a problem with. Fucking pressure.

Attachments

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,433
Other than the vacuuming, he's been a great neighbor. I don't actually know if it is a guy. Even the vacuuming isn't loud and doesn't bother me, more hilarious because it's so fucking random.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,434
So, the CARES Act repealed the Affordable Care Act rule that said we had to have a prescription for reimbursement of OTC meds through an FSA; essentially meaning you can buy OTC meds now and have them reimbursed through your HSA/FSA with just the receipt. I bought Sudafed, went online to try and input my claim through my FSA and it still shows I need a prescription. The fuck.

Guess I'll be calling them on Monday to bitch.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,435
Also need to increase my FSA at the end of the year. It's only June and I'm more than halfway through it.

Not that I've actually spent that much. My shot should be $140 out of pocket per my insurance but I have a benefit card so it is actually $5. However, since my insurance says it is $140 the FSA reimburses me the full $140 every three months. I didn't realize that, going to wipe out my FSA early.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,436
For any of you that don't know what an FSA is, it is my own money that is taken out of my paycheck pre-tax to pay for medical stuff I incur throughout the year. So it isn't free money, it's just like a savings account that I solely pay for my yearly medical costs.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,438
Question. Should I take my work laptop off the charger when I'm not using it? It's shut down and fully charged.

·
17,494 Posts
I just leave mine plugged in all the time. Is that the best way? Possibly not, but have had laptop(s) for years doing this and no issues.

You could always plug it into a surge suppressor (good idea anyway) and shut the power with the switch, rather than having to unplug it.

·
Super Moderator
12,177 Posts
My company laptop is in it's dock 97% of the time for over 2 years now. When I take it off the docking station the battery performs totally normal.

Like JNR said, I don't know if it's the best way but I haven't run into any problems.

67421 - 67440 of 70103 Posts