LS1GTO.com Forums banner

67481 - 67493 of 67493 Posts

·
17,318 Posts
I finally warshed my car, which is I think only the second time since I bought it (October last year). Otherwise, maybe once through a gas station deal and when they did warranty work.

There was a time that would have been inconceivable, lol.

·
HGH Optimist
7,657 Posts
So, the CARES Act repealed the Affordable Care Act rule that said we had to have a prescription for reimbursement of OTC meds through an FSA; essentially meaning you can buy OTC meds now and have them reimbursed through your HSA/FSA with just the receipt. I bought Sudafed, went online to try and input my claim through my FSA and it still shows I need a prescription. The fuck.

Guess I'll be calling them on Monday to bitch.
I figured that was gonna have problems. I'm hoping I can spend mine since my eye stuff is what I usually spend all my money on. Eye appointment, then contacts. I'd spend it on what I could, with whatever was left. Guess I should be able to get more meds this year.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
56,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #67,486
I figured that was gonna have problems. I'm hoping I can spend mine since my eye stuff is what I usually spend all my money on. Eye appointment, then contacts. I'd spend it on what I could, with whatever was left. Guess I should be able to get more meds this year.
I emailed them through their portal, will let you know what they say. I'm hoping they just haven't updated their shit yet.

I'd check online for your HSA/FSA, whichever one you have, they may have already updated their stuff and provided guidance. I know a bunch have.

·
HGH Optimist
7,657 Posts
I still need to make my carnitas. Haven't really come up with a marinade yet.

I made my own quick spicy honey mustard yesterday for some nuggets. Haha. I thought it was gonna suck.

·
HGH Optimist
7,657 Posts
I emailed them through their portal, will let you know what they say. I'm hoping they just haven't updated their shit yet.

I'd check online for your HSA/FSA, whichever one you have, they may have already updated their stuff and provided guidance. I know a bunch have.
Who does your employer go through? We use Further. Forgot what they used to be called.

·
Registered Offender
33,876 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,876 Posts
Plus we're under a severe thunderstorm warning with wind gusts up to 90mph right now. It's already windy as fuck, I ain't trying to be outside right now.
90mph?
WTF that's a cat 2 hurricane

·
Registered Offender
33,876 Posts
Just got done dropping off the truck, waiting on the wife to get home with food then we are spending the first night in the new house. I have probably 1 load left at the old house and my fish. Next weekend it will all be here. I'm fucking beat and probably stink like shit, heat index of over a 100 so sure let's move lol

·
Registered Offender
33,876 Posts
We have a barn swallow that's put a nest above our front door and has at least 2 babies. They can stay there as long as they like, very cool little birds

67481 - 67493 of 67493 Posts