LS1GTO.com Forums banner

69041 - 69060 of 69965 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,159 Posts
They at least give her a severance package?

Thanks JNR I forgot to mention that and didn't.

Yeah her boss takes care of her well.

3 months Salary, 1 month of Vacation will be paid, 2k dollar sign on bonus for the next opportunity. I think there was one other thing that I am forgetting.

She should be very proud.

·
17,484 Posts
Least they gave her something, although for 25 years that should be a given. Hopefully she'll find something else pretty quick, so that can be extra $$$.

·
Registered Offender
34,206 Posts
One in Philly ran into a ship on the Delaware river and a bunch of people died.. needless to say there are no longer duck boats in Philadelphia
yeah I seen the video of it, crazy af

·
Registered Offender
34,206 Posts
Thanks JNR I forgot to mention that and didn't.

Yeah her boss takes care of her well.

3 months Salary, 1 month of Vacation will be paid, 2k dollar sign on bonus for the next opportunity. I think there was one other thing that I am forgetting.

She should be very proud.
hell yeah that's a decent severance, so whats her next job if you can tell us?

Reactions: Mr. Black

·
Super Moderator
12,159 Posts
hell yeah that's a decent severance, so whats her next job if you can tell us?

Yeah it is for sure, plus of course a decent 401k stash and a pension and profit. All will have to be moved accordingly.

Next job is all but sewed up. Another Paralegal gig. Will be a step up and hopefully a 50% work from home.

Working from home is very common in the industry to include being mostly paperless.

Her old job was old school. No trust, no work from home, we have to see you and what your are doing every waking moment.

·
Registered Offender
34,206 Posts
that a big plus, my wife has been working from home full time for almost 15 years. I don't think she would take another job unless it was a telework position

·
Hell pecker yeah
7,410 Posts
Thinking of doing a canoe or two person kayak next weekend.
I'm not saying anything about you and James here. A long time ago I went on a river trip with a bunch of GTO folks and their SOs. I didn't have a SO, so I paired up with another single guy on the trip. He and I were the only canoe that had fun that day. Three huge fights and a maybe even a divorce happened in the other canoes that day. Communication and patience is key to couples canoeing. I wish y'all the best!

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,049
I'm not saying anything about you and James here. A long time ago I went on a river trip with a bunch of GTO folks and their SOs. I didn't have a SO, so I paired up with another single guy on the trip. He and I were the only canoe that had fun that day. Three huge fights and a maybe even a divorce happened in the other canoes that day. Communication and patience is key to couples canoeing. I wish y'all the best!
This lake is TINY. I highly doubt we'll have an issue.

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts
Finally got birthday wings. 3 days later, but they were fuggin' delicious.

Reactions: Mr. Black and Olly

·
17,484 Posts
Wow, 4th of july is this week already. Time sails in the wind.

·
17,484 Posts
Naw, haven't done fireworks in at least 15 years. Besides, I can just go outside and hear and/or see other people waste their money, haha.

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts
They already started with the fireworks last Thursday. Neighbors have been complaining.

·
HGH Optimist
7,801 Posts
With the numbers on the rise again, I think we'll be enjoying the 4th at home. The 3rd is our second anniversary.

The little one leaves on Wednesday (she doesn't want to), so it'll just be the wife and I for most of July.

69041 - 69060 of 69965 Posts