LS1GTO.com Forums banner

69061 - 69080 of 69964 Posts

·
Hermes Trismegistus
16,509 Posts
Annoyed at the bf. Says he wants a dog, so I keep finding ones for adoption but he's meh towards them. Found a lab at a shelter in Golden, maybe thirty minute drive, asked if he can go with me in the morning tomorrow and he's making every excuse. Like bro, your work don't open until noon. I know you get there early, but you have fucking keys you can go in whenever and work. His response: we can go next week. Uh, that dog is going to be gone in a day.
Possible he really wants a dog, but is afraid of the responsibility? We never had pets growing up, and it took me a long time to get one because I wasn't sure I knew what to do.

·
Livin' life
20,119 Posts
Possible he really wants a dog, but is afraid of the responsibility? We never had pets growing up, and it took me a long time to get one because I wasn't sure I knew what to do.
I think this is a fair assessment.

·
Buckethead
2,033 Posts
Saw first hand how totally useless Millennials are. Kid jumps in a car and stalls it three times before jumping out and giving up. You REALLY can't drive a stick, dude? You work as a DRIVER at an auto auction!!!

Stupid me is giving the moron the benefit of the doubt and I hop in the car and drive it to the little shack with no issues whatsoever.

·
Super Moderator
12,159 Posts
Happy birthday Barry!

Reactions: Barry

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
Annoyed at the bf. Says he wants a dog, so I keep finding ones for adoption but he's meh towards them. Found a lab at a shelter in Golden, maybe thirty minute drive, asked if he can go with me in the morning tomorrow and he's making every excuse. Like bro, your work don't open until noon. I know you get there early, but you have fucking keys you can go in whenever and work. His response: we can go next week. Uh, that dog is going to be gone in a day.
Um, no dog then. You'll end up doing all the work.

Tell him he can't have a dog.
and this.

and this.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
With the numbers on the rise again, I think we'll be enjoying the 4th at home. The 3rd is our second anniversary.

The little one leaves on Wednesday (she doesn't want to), so it'll just be the wife and I for most of July.
She's a character; I enjoyed meeting her and your wife when I was down there.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
Saw first hand how totally useless Millennials are. Kid jumps in a car and stalls it three times before jumping out and giving up. You REALLY can't drive a stick, dude? You work as a DRIVER at an auto auction!!!

Stupid me is giving the moron the benefit of the doubt and I hop in the car and drive it to the little shack with no issues whatsoever.
Manuals are the new anti-theft device.

I always laugh when I've been in Europe and they say, "you're renting a car with a manual transmission? But... but... you're American!" LOL

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
The most fun was getting a Fiat 500 with a stick the last time I was in the UK. Not huge powwwaaah (much gear rowing to get some zoom) but a lot of fun on the tiny back roads in Wales.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,503 Posts

I know plenty of Gen x’s that can’t drive stick... just saying..

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,079
He's had multiple dogs and takes care of the ones we've watched more than I do. I highly doubt it's a responsibility issue.

69061 - 69080 of 69964 Posts