69081 - 69100 of 69920 Posts

·
HGH Optimist
7,797 Posts
Reactions: gojiragoat

·
Registered Offender
34,197 Posts
had a storm knock the power out for about 90 minutes earlier, wife texted me saying the power is out and we cant do anything...…...um yeah welcome to the country life honey

·
Registered Offender
34,197 Posts
I think our holiday is going to consist of riding the new giga coaster at kings island, unpacking more shit and me getting more stuff put away in the garage...….perhaps some time spent at the old house cleaning who knows

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
had a storm knock the power out for about 90 minutes earlier, wife texted me saying the power is out and we cant do anything...…...um yeah welcome to the country life honey
Time to put in that whole-house generator. :)

·
Registered Offender
34,197 Posts
ive considered it, just depends how thirsty they get on the old propane tank

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,466 Posts
Part I’ve been working on for years is failing at the customer just as they are headed into production next month, There is only a backlog of 500,000 parts.

I need a fucking vacation.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,847 Posts
ive considered it, just depends how thirsty they get on the old propane tank
I'd have to look it up to see what ours does. It runs for 20 minutes every week to test everything and it's a negligible amount of propane vs what we use for heating in the winter. (Which isn't that bad either in a 3 year old house.)

·
Registered Offender
34,197 Posts
nice looking pup andrea

Reactions: Andrea

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,500 Posts
My buddies FIL is an engineer. If he loses power he runs his house by plugging in his Prius..

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #69,100
I got my last 3 dogs from PetFinder
I actually found him at the humane society, they just link you to PetFinder when you click on the pet for more info.

PetFinder is okay, except a lot of the pets are no longer available and just haven't been removed. I've noticed that the last week.

Y'all gonna get super fit with a blue heeler.
Bf had one before I met him. I don't have a preference tbh, something bigger than Zora but not huge.

69081 - 69100 of 69920 Posts