LS1GTO.com Forums banner

71581 - 71600 of 72132 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
Well I have to keep a watch out for the old lady. This is the longest she's ever gone in her life without buying a new car. The itchiness seems to be happening after 5.5 years. Her normal average is about 3.5 years.

Reactions: Barry

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
Jr sends this to me and says, ‘Yo dad lets go halfers’. He completely shatters the corvette owner stereotype. Well except for the crocs.

I don't know those cars that well. Seems kinda expensive for a late C3?

Oh and I would saw my feet off at the ankles before I put those nerf shoes on my feet lol.

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
Well I have to keep a watch out for the old lady. This is the longest she's ever gone in her life without buying a new car. The itchiness seems to be happening after 5.5 years. Her normal average is about 3.5 years.
I usually have to force the issue.. The last car was the first time I didn’t. She hated the Caddy

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
The main thing she hated was that it was an auto.

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
What kind of caddy?

·
Hermes Trismegistus
16,604 Posts
From experience, it just means she’s thinking about more expensive stuff :p

·
Super Moderator
12,345 Posts
From experience, it just means she’s thinking about more expensive stuff :p

The MSRP is like 78k I'm pretty sure that's gonna be a hard no.

Used is a maybe.

·
HGH Optimist
7,994 Posts

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
I don't know those cars that well. Seems kinda expensive for a late C3?

Oh and I would saw my feet off at the ankles before I put those nerf shoes on my feet lol.
Good C3’s are getting pricey. My 80 yo uncle wears them.. He is about as old school as they come. He has to kill something every couple of months or else he gets out of sorts

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #71,595
Was wondering how long it would take her to use it. She likes comfort, will lay in bed for like an hour after I've gotten up. She won't get on the couch though.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
57,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #71,596
Used a different recipe for the first loaf of banana bread and added walnuts, it's sooo good.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,936 Posts
I want one of these

Nice, though I like the front end on the '67 a little better.

Lunch today was amazing.. The tomatoes, eggplant, and basil came from my garden

We're getting cherry tomatoes but the heirloom tomatoes my wife is growing are just starting to turn. We have a ton of basil though -- she just made a bunch of bags of pesto this morning and put them in the freezer for later this year.

Well except for the crocs.
Hey now. I have crocs though I only wear them in the house.

·
いいえ、それ&#
2,017,936 Posts
I had a Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrafoglio go past me on the highway before. What an engine sound! (Though I know the maintenance must be hellacious.)

·
Meh to nie Z06
2,030,807 Posts
I had a Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrafoglio go past me on the highway before. What an engine sound! (Though I know the maintenance must be hellacious.)
They do sound good.. When they actually run.

71581 - 71600 of 72132 Posts